Thursday, October 16, 2008

You must've suspected i got kidnapped and hidden under those huge rocks right?
HAHAHAHAHA, well i've just been hell busy with pw, new events in my life (heh.) and the festive season. So be prepared to be bombarded with SHITLOADS OF PICTURES!
& to shims, yes my good friends are still together (:
Here goes.
3rd October
This is the world's best brother =)

Nasrun, Nasyitah, Nadzirah

Shah!
The didier drogba i know! haha
Kak Lydia

My sistemy!



Hakim, Syit, Syafiq, Liyana, Ira, Azhar and Shah.
Pretty wall, yes?

5th Oct
Hey, what's new my fellow buttcheeks? haha
Hi mom.

Eliza
Izzat

Nurul Nasyitah

Nashir Kadola and nenek =)

The few of the next generation.

THIS IS HILARIOUS. presenting, WHITE CHICKS! HAHAHAHA
First lady indeed.
ahhhh.
6th Oct.
After screwing up my chemistry paper real bad, i rushed home and met my two bimbos; Liyana and Farihin. Well, i swear i had fun since i finally bought something new for my closet! YES, ONCE AGAIN! (:


& since ths cambodian girl haven't had a perfect shitting session, we let her do so while we err?
Maximise the use of the digital camera? haha.


Hello thereeeeeee













Then soon after we bused down to Bugis. Surprisingly, it wasn't as packed.









End of the shoppong trip! hahaha.
7th Oct, my day out with this best friend of mine.
Wacky, as always. haha



The paparazzi shot, as usual!

Pretty legs Nurul! HAHA




=)
8th Oct, Thursday- My jalan rayer with my superstars.
BIMBOTIC, as usual. hahaha














Man, these girls can drive me insane! hahaha.

9th Oct, Friday- Jalan rayer with my minahs and mats.














I swear i want to kidnap this cutie and make him my brother! HAHAHA SAY BYEBYE HUDA! HAHAHAHAHA



Well, we owned the roads. haha

My place/
I love my dad for being there for me ( and us! haha) at 2am in the morning when we're stuck in the middle of Tampines. hahahhaa

10th Oct, Saturday.
I absolutely enjoyed my morning. hehehehehehe
Afternoon jalan rayer on the full swing. There was a mixture of solitary moment and great ones though.
I'll forever love this adorable.

The everlasting ones=)



This is not even considered a quarter of the family. hahaha


The blood hotties in my life.

I was so proud of this! THE FIRST REFLECTION FAMILY PICTURE=)
MAT! hahahaha. Quoting from Zaidi himself " takde kene mengene!!" HAHA right Rini?!
Kak syam! (:



The soon to be charming boy.


12th Oct
I'm definitely gonna miss these girls truckloads when i headed off next year!
I LOVE THOSE GIRLS, MANY MANY!(:







awwwwwww, so cute.
HAH!
Its a thursday already and i'm gonna catch Eagle's eye soon *WINKSWINKS*
Stupid fever and flu. Go away please =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home