Saturday, July 19, 2008

NOT IN TOWN ON A SATURDAY.
what a surprise

I blame the rainy Saturday today.
What a blow to already make plans for the day and then it just had to be eradicated with the downpour. We had PW today, like every other Saturday afternoons. Huda was there too with her group. So we had a camwhoring session for awhile!(:
So since i had to abolish my plans, i got home with dinner plans with family.
AYAM PENYET WAS A TOTAL SATISFACTION, you know me.





Now i know where i got the buttcheeks traits *eyebrows up and down*


& I'm done for the day.

Oh, i was just thinking today while browsing through some friendster profiles and blogs.
Don't you think wearing a hell lot of concealer really covers up your identity?
I mean, i know the purpose is to hide pimples or anything else that's uneven on your face, but don't you think it's just utterly preposterous to be using a great deal of it and plastering it on your face 'til the colour of your face at the end of the day differs from the colour of your hands and legs? It's like they used one bottle of concealer per day. Damn, i'm bitching.
Oh wait, last issue for the day. Have you seen those one-lined eyebrows?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!!!
& here i am being envious of the fact that i have effing thin set of brows.
Oh yay, tomorrow i shall see my bimbos. HOHO
I'll let you in on a secret, my dad's getting me a new notebook in a week's time with the existence of his raise.
sniggers.

You're just a priceless work of art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home