Monday, June 30, 2008



You know, someone once told me, count your blessings, despite the negative situations you're in.
& today i shall look it up and actually ponder over what have been making me smile really.

1) I'm gonna get my red mooks bag soooooon!

2) Spain won Euros yesterday(:

3) I have people around me who actually CARES.

4) I made it to Innova despite the bad year last year.

5) I come home with food already cooked and served almost every day.

6) What i have in my life is more than enough.



I guess i choose to overlook all the bad apples and dive straight into the fresh ones. HAHA. Now i have a promising future as a philosopher.


Oh mannnn school curriculum is getting so tight, with project work in total swing AND with promos in 9 weeks time! HOW BULLETTRAIN IS THAT


I was just getting over the bullshit results of summer test and now the real deal is about to call for it's turn to start the war. Now i finally understood the meaning of "tight schedule". I don't think i even have the mood to spend on anything for awhile. I'm broke since saturday!
& for the subsequent weekends too.

I think i better finish up my math tutorial before i be pegasus next year! I cannot get retained.

Batam trip on Saturday. I don't know whether to be glad or just plain dull about it. The class is having some internal problems but come on mannnn, let's put it aside, go there and have fun okay!(:
& damn, i'm really in no mood to blog about anything nowadays. Blame school for this, since it's the cause of draining my energy. Town, it won't be soon before longgggg

Even sunday wouldn't stop us.


This is totally candid for miss hidayu! HAHA


There was a time I packed my dreams away.
Living in a shell, hiding from myself.
There was a time when I was so afraid.
I thought I'd reached the end

But baby that was then I am made of more than my yesterdays.
This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now.
I have to decide
Was I gonna to play it safe.
Or look somewhere deep in side
Try to turn the tide
And find the strength to take that step of faith.
And I have the courage like never before, yeah.
I've settled for less now I'm ready for more
Ready for more.
This is my now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home