Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm declaring a fact that I'm afraid of believing in yet, i'm thankful for it.


I'm actually enjoying physics revision. Hohoho. I mean, whoever actually found this subject must be one hell of a smart guy since he must've did a million and one experiments. While i dread just doing ONE. So I guess i look up to him. Whoever he is. And i actually like the chapter of dynamics. After staying in my room almost half the day and sitting on the stool, leaning against the wall of outside house, I kinda grasp a little of that world of physics. Hahaha even raj,ahmad and kim thought it was weird but at least i managed to memorize some important facts!(:

Tomorrow will be the last day for me to study some last minute stuff for physics. I know it's kinda too late now for me to develop specks of interest for this subject. Hey, better late than never right ? Meeting hanis tomorrow and knowing that her physics is better than mine, i hope she can help me understand MORE facts of it. please god, just one more week, help me through this/
Oh, my brother was being such a sweetheart today. Knowing that i'll be very hungry while studying ( causing me to skip breakfast), he brought in 2 burger ramlees for me during lunch. HOW SWEET IS THAT?! My own brother and mind you, he makes one of the best ones around. It must've been influential learning by my dad. Oh fyi, the men in this household are good cooks. Plus my mom that is. Im still learning , starting with maggi mee . HAHAHAHAHA

Today is my sweetheart niece birthday. Alya batrisya will forever be the cute fat favourite niece of mine!(: She can bring about smiles in any kinds of surroundings, no matter how bad my day was or how bad of a mood i'm in. I LOVE HER ALOT!(: Ain't she just one of the cutest thing alive ?

THE MOMENTS WITH HER.
( still, dont be deceived, she might've grown fatter by now. I haven't seen her for pretty long.



She loves me, i know she does(:

She'll forever be the reason for the smiles in the family(:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home