Thursday, May 22, 2008

i'll have more time for you now(:

Good news: Summer test is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Bad news: I will see my paper with many specks of my favourite colour(:

Generally, i thought chemistry was alright BUT guess what's the problem this time?
TIME.
A very very very limited resource in this world.

I had a lack of those that i must've missed out a 15 marks worth of questions.

THE BEST OF THE BEST NEWS?
MANCHESTER UNITED CLAIMED THEIR DOUBLES THIS MORNING.
tell me, I'm so thankful for my dad's influence right now. The day he convinced me that Red devils is the team to side, is the day that i must have been one of the most smartest kids around for making one of the best decisions in life.
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.


As of that point of time during the match, i had ZERO hours of sleep for that 24 hours.
Yess, i was mugging for chemistry and the next thing i know, it was 245am.
The penalty was nervewrecking!
I swear, i've always hated it. It may seem like the easiest things to take up, but i'm very sure it's the absolute opposite.

Once Ronaldo missed that penalty i was already on the floor, with books all around me with the company of my family who were already in the lowest of moods. I was practically kneeling on knees to just hope for the miracle that Chelsea too, will slip. And fortunately for the devils, the miracle knocked on their door at the right moment. Once Van der Saar saved the Anelka goal with his (THANK GOD!) long arms, the screams and vibrations of this household was completely dominating the entire woodlands. You should have heard us seriously.

THAT'S LEAVING ME SMILING AS FOR NOW.
I'll catch up with all of you soon cause i've got a train to catch/
I'd better get ready before i get screamed at again later!
Town. Anorexic twin. money. clothes
Well, you get the idea(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home