Saturday, May 24, 2008

After weeks and weeks(its actually just two weeks) of intensive last minute revision, it was time for me to smell my old social life once again & oh boy, am i really making full use of my postexams period to keep in touch with my dictionary.


Let's start with Thursday night.


Straight after the exams, I got home to change and then, had that twin of mine to wait up for me for about an hour or less. She was pissed i know but hey, once i showed up, obviously it's all gone, duh. * sarcastic laugh* She even had school the very next day but it seems that she was even willing to spend the thursday night with her twin! AWW, I'm touched! HAHA
I felt so good to be able to breathe in and out again and the relieve feelling was so overwhelming even with the day turning into a rainy day. Town always sucked on rainy days, but do you think i was affected by it?

NOT ONE BIT(:

I was too busy enjoying that aftermath . We even continued our spree from last holidays. It felt even better to spend on them/


At times, i feel like we're such cheapskates, but the result of it all are usually satisfying(:

the most-missed part of a day out with her.

And fav, hokkien mee! HOHO

Friday Night
I spent my afternoon in school for touch rugg training and straight after, i headed home to wash up and then meet up with that other (th)2, Si lei in mc cafe town. i haven't seen her since hmmm tessa's birthday celebration? That must've been AGES ago. HAHA The catch up was very interesting of course with her updating me on her recent *ehem* life. You'll do well i'm sure, girl!(:
Not long after, jacq joined us. I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT HILARIOUS GIRL SINCE LIKE FOREVER! She's still as hilarious as everrrrrrrr. While cheryl was studying for her upcoming exams( HAH!), jacq and i were making a fool out of ourselves but with her mood of the end of school week and with my mood of postexams, we were totally oblivious to our surroundings and laughing our ass off over the silliest things . It was only later on that we realised some malay man were looking at our awesome acts.


Friday night spent with themmmmm




I told you we were making a fool out of ourselves! HAHA


Aren't they one of the best? (:

Oh, after it i was supposed to head downtown for the family birthday chalet . So i had to look for the presents for my niece. They were a great help i swear!:)

Soon after, the old acts were acting up again. haha you'll see.






But well, despite the night being still young, we still had to go off/
:D
Funny shits/

AND AND AND,
while in the train i was so tired i dozed off not realising the unglamour look i was putting upfront. Soon, i got a call. And let's just say i was punk'd and they caught me real good! I was definitely caught off guard! Thanks guys of 0812C!(:



NOT.



Still, it was hilarious! hahaha happy birthday to haja btw, despite his decision to make the prank call as one of his new age acts!(:
I slept at 3am since chalet will obviously mean sleep-late-in-the-night-or-better-not-sleep-at-all. I will head back soon later.

Touch rugby carnival today and i've learnt to be a better trugger now!(:
Ice cream at island cremery soon after.
That's siti!(:
I'm home now but i'll make a move for downtown soon!(:
I'm expecting lots of screams and laughter im sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home