Friday, April 11, 2008


Well well well, it's a Friday and it's always the day when everyone would let it loose; losing the headband, the sling bags and most importantly, losing their nerdy self.
HAHAHA

Alright maybe I'm kinda exaggerating now since there's kinda no such thing as letting loose in junior college. I'd be slashed in the throat if the tutors ever found out that I'd rather be in zouk flea than mugging for my upcoming summer test. But I've been home for two whole weekends, can you believe that?! So, don't you think i deserve this break?! BUT I PROMISE TO DO MY PHYSICS AND MATH TUTORIALS BY TOMORROW MORNING SO i COULD HAVE A PEACEFUL MIND WHILE DIVING INTO HEAPS OF NEW TASTESSSS(:

I'm in Tampines starbucks now, in case you're wondering. Since the arrival of this laptop here, I've been heading to every wireless connection there is around Singapore. Unbelievable, typical citizens here. Whatever it is, i like this; sipping my favorite frappe . Anyway, Hanis came over my place after school just now and being such a patient one waiting for me to bathe and choose my outfit. And in case you don't know, I'm not exactly in the speed department when it comes to choosing what to wear, not mentioning the fickle-minded mind of mine. As you can see, I seriously admire her patience self, being able to tolerate my indecisiveness especially.

BY THE WAY, this week have been all about coincidences. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Let's see, scenario 1: yesterday, aqila and i were in causeway macs and were talking about my BFF then after minutes later, we totally saw him and i said the most dumbest thingssssss. And i really wonder why i'm still one of the PURE SUCKERS AT THIS KIND OF THING. WHYYYYY NURUL WHY?!?

scenario2: I'm in tampines now and i needed the restroom badly! So i asked a couple of TJC girls to watch my belongings while i cleared some bowels. And to my utter surprise, i saw Seri and Ruzaini together! I think even my stomach got to caught up with the shock that i kinda lost the need to use the restroom! HAHAHA. Ruzaini was my primary school friend who used to call me the "alim" one. Hahahahaha now eat those words mannn. By the way, he just happened to be seri's cousin and they happened to be talking about me just a few moments ago!!!!GOD, SMALL WORLD SMALL WORLD (:

And Liyana and Seri just came to visit me just moments agooooo

AND TOMORROW, I WILL LOOSE MY HAIR, MY DOSH, MY MISSES AND HMMM MY DOSH (again) FOR ZOUK !(:

I will see all my favourite people tomorrow, yaynesss.

it will just have to be memories i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home