Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PI DUE FRIDAY.

my my, pi due on friday and i'm still struggling! After getting back our second draft, i'm as low as ever:(


"Shawty had them apple bottom jeans boots with the fur,
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low"


HAHAHAHAHA I am still addicted to it ever since bee was singing it during touch rugby. FUNNY MAN THAT WOMAN! :D


Anyway, my pi is utterly screwed up. I will burn some midnight oil tonight cause i seriously have no time to do so tomorrow since mock SPA would be taking up my entire afternoon! I hope mass lecture tomorrow after it would be cancelled!

I'm already halfway through the week?!
Seriously, i never saw it coming AT ALL. Jc life is unpredictably moving at a breakneck speed 'til I MYSELF feel like its almost impossible. TSK TSK TSK

I skipped touch rugby today cause of my first day of the month flow AND i've got my physics and gp to complete! So i guess i'll give it a pass for this week. But my competition this friday will not be forgotten of course! :)


Malay lesson today was so hilarious! I just realised that our class make a perfect combination of malays. I mean, almost half of us are not very well speaking malays while the other half are really good so we balance each other out. The jokes will always keep coming with the permanent clown malay acts by our cikgu Ali and the continous backfiring by Faiz and Hafriz and the slengeh act of Syazwan! HAHA So it will always leave me, Huda and hanis laughing our asses and stomachs off! I swear, today was funny 'til i couldnt control my flow ! HAHAHAHA alright that sounds really wronggggggggg. OOPS

"dier nak check bulu dier ah cikgu" HAHAHAHA


Okay, maybe half of you wouldnt understand what i'm babbling about today.
Tomorrow will be yet another long day but there's Gp and pe! So i hope that will be less tiring :)
As for now, i like where i am .
Blogger's being an ass now so i can't upload the pictures we took oin class yesterday!

SOOOOOON.


I think i'm being too paranoid just cause of an old mistake but i cant stand the doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home