Saturday, April 19, 2008


on the brighter note

I don't understand why i keep getting remorseful after EVERY hair cut?!


It always leave me feeling demoralised and it was no different this time round. I thought i finally told her the RIGHT way i want my hair to be,but i guess the age gap was still very prominent here. I can't believe i've lost my long flowy curly wavy hair already.It's so so so sadddddddddd:(


Saturday, today was family day so that makes this weekend a family weekend.
Plus, my aunt just came back from Haj so obviously, i miss her alot! Oh, she brought back my favourite candy from there and it's really heaven!(:


I haven't start my chemistry test revision. HOW TO PASS SUMMER TEST LIKE THAT?! It's partly cause of touch rugby yesterday . It was the closest feeling of a team ever, sharing the tears and sweat was everlasting. IJC TOUCH RUGBY TEAM IS THE BEST(:


I have math tutorials to complete, Gp file to file AND the two chemistry test on monday!
Goodness. I think i may not be able to prove charlie wrong when he said i might be making a mistake coming to a junior college, with the stories from my poly friends that's getting really appealing right now. STILL, poly route is possible after jc, right? Then i can have BOTH A LEVEL CERT AND A DIPLOMA!(: woohoooo.
As you can see, i'm looking at the bright side now.


Oh, i cant believe i know people who only look innocently darling on the outside but is just made of pure evil deep inside of her. I don't like making enemies so i shall stick to not caring about it.


why are you thinking soooo far ahead?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home