Sunday, April 13, 2008

It was quite a saturday i had there!(:


basically, i made a fool out of my myself many times and most importantly, i spent a shitload of money on clothes and shoes. I bought another pair of vans for school! *HAPPY*
Aqila and I made a fool out of ourselves cause we were pretty confident that there was gonna be zouk flea market! SEEE LAAA, don't want to listen to other people! HAHAHA. We went there to check it out anyway, hoping to prove other people wrong and well in short, we're just very stubborn there!
Nevertheless we were starving and so grabbed something to munch and in the process, missing our shuttle bus. HOW GREAT IS THAT? We were lucky that singapore's public transport is pretty efficient.

Next stop: Lime flea market

Woah, i wasn't supposed to be spending much since i brought about half of my usual dosh spendings so Aqila, being the ever so perfect financial advisor did a pretty good job in controlling my expenses. I was very proud of myself, especially around halfway the journye through the market i came to realise that Aqila had already bought 3 tops worth 12 bucks when my bag is only filled with one pathetic yellow tunic that cost only 4 bucks! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

Then i met my Rini and her friends and Farihin seri and Cheryl. Well ,after the usual searching and diving through piles and luggages of new tastes, we had dinner at burger king . Town was packed with weird people though. You know, people with millions of piercings everywhere, red/yellow/bright green skinnies and even those with shades when the night was looking ohsobright(: tsk tsk tsk, It's getting so scary to be surrounded by them . But most importantly, those blowing all sorts of nicotine into my face, woah i will so lose my patience very very very soon.


That's so chic. HA!



We were being ourselves, as always.
such a tapered pose please.
Cheryl was being so bimbo yesterday.
i bought a new red bag at lime flea yesterday so i was asking them whether i shoul duse it for school on monday sooo............
nurul: but ah, like very widee like that.
cheryl: ohh. but its red what!
Aqila * LAUGHS*
You get it ?! ALRIGHT, MAYBE NOT. HA!
fat armsssssss:(
Oh no, another week of school but i'm pretty certain that it'll zoom past us very very very fast. Right now, i'm trying to keep a weekly- aim- book where i'll jot down what i hope to achieve by the end of the week and i will do my utmost best to keep up to it !(:

My summer test is coming in a few weeks time! I MUST PASS IT IN ORDER TO FELL A STINCH GLIMPSE OF HOPE I WILL NOT RETAIN NEXT YEAR!
sunday
I feel so dumb now cause i left my unfinished library book on the seat while waiting for the train.
STOOOOOOOPID NOW IM DEPRESSED . I WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING!


Oh you know, i was reading this article on the net that states that life is inversely proportionate to the number of days in life. SO as the number of days increases, the shorter is your life. Imagine, everyday you wake up to the morning sunshine and then you realised that it's all just a few distractions to trick your mind into not thinking about the fact that you're getting closer and closer to the end of your life! HOW SNEAKY!
That would also shorten the time given to you to finish up your studies,travel around the world, expand your social circle, get a boyfriend, get married, have kids and then relaxxxx. OMG

TSK TSK TSK

Alright, that was rather random but i had to admit, it IS true.
ANYWAY, ARSENAL AND MANU MATCH NOWNOWNOW(:

I just feel like we are in the same room but lives in two worlds apart and its causing too much pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home