Sunday, April 27, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I told you weekends are the best periods of my life and this past Saturday just strengthened and proved it further. God, I am very glad I have awesome people in my life. One of them ought to be free if the rest aren’t. Right ? (:

Well, this past Saturday was spent mostly on the belated birthday dinner for our dear fellow (th)2, Tessa Yan Yann. Aqila, Cheryl and I met up pretty early for the planning of the night and the ‘burnbook’ making, and am very proud of it!(:

The agenda was achieved, of course though it was a very last minute put-together. After printing out the pictures and buying the mega cool burnbook, we sat at mc café laughing over the fact that we totally had no glue or double sided tape. That was our bad! So, while tearing and pasting of the pictures, we just had to let out our laughing gas due to Cheryl’s bimbo acts!

Let me share with you one of the jokes she tried to pull off yesterday.

I was getting my iced passion drink so after tasting the drink; I realized it was tasteless so I asked Cheryl, “Need to add syrup (C-RUP) is it?” Then this bimbo girl here went , “ Are you C-RIOUS??” She was looking at the two of us, waiting for a laugh with her eye focus shifting from Aqila to me and back again. HAHAHAHAHA what a funny joke. HA. HA. HA. HA. Gila betul itu punye minah. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA omg. We’re turning into minahs! GOODNESS. Cheryl is influencing me too much! LOL(:

Our burn book is insanely awesome, I swear! It’s all up to Tessa to fill it in, right (th)2?


Dinner was very filling although I ate half of the baked rice but it was greattttttt . Birthday girl choose one what right? So latest news on NYP, TP and IJC were spilled all over the dinner table but it was always great catching up with those town burners!(:

Laughing, sarcasm, the usual hilarious expressions and latest gossips and news were obviously present, as always.

I can’t wait for the next one, reallyyyyyyyyy


After much walking and phototaking sessions, we decided to call it a night but let’s just say the birthday girl and I wasn’t in the mood for another round of home early so I decided to join my class mates for the ManU soccer match against Chelsea since they asked me along earlier on. The two of us were pretty lost since it was our first time in Tanjong Pagar and felt like 2 lost souls in that generally peaceful place. Since we were only able to join them around half time, Raj, Haja and Pradeep fetched us at the exit d around that time and we were welcomed with the news that ManU was a goal down and my old flame, Vidic had to be substituted out due to a busted mouth! SADDDDDD

The “old Trafford” or so claimed by Raj, had a really overwhelming environment that added a little extra spark of excitement to the game! Tessa, Raj, Haja, Pradeep, Raga, the rest and I were so into the game that we didn’t realized time passed by really fast! Worse still, Chelsea was given a penalty against our club. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE CROWD’S REACTION! BIASE TO THE ULTIMUM! FUNNAYEEEEEEE.

Soooooo, even though we lost, Tessa and I came to a conclusion that we wouldn’t mind watching matches therewith them again! Except that the next time, I will not show up in skinnys anymore! The humidity was unbearable, trust me! HOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

This is my pw group. Aren't they awesome?


My com at home is being such an asshole, so im in starbucks now and having hairul here to entertain me. He's being such a clown. Irritating yet, very funny. Alright la, i have gp essay to do. Maybe i should head home now. And today was so humiliating, I cried in front of the girls cause of a phone . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And my physics is so screwed up!:(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home