Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I think i might as well ask for a job application form from the starbucks manager in civics, right fauzi?

HAHAHAHAHA I've been heading down there and spending a huge sum of dosh on my fav frap and cheesecake. Goodness, i really wonder if i'll have enough for zouk flea on saturday. I NEED TO SERIOUSLY RELIEVE MYSELF FROM THESE INNOVA PRESSURE. My whole world seems to be revolving around this school- studies, touch rugby, friends, project work.
Nevertheless, it is how its suppose to be anyway. Omg, today has got to be one of the funniest days around. After school before touch rugg, i headed to causeway wit Huda and Hanis to get some stomachs filled up. AND AND AND I swear we laughed 'til i needed to shit! Go figure.

School again tomorrow and i'm gonna be home really late since starbucks will be visited again. This time, i hope this skinny bitch will pay! *winks* HAHA!
Since her school has already started, she just got her new lappie and It's fucking cool!
I was completely obsessed with it!

Please tell the skinny bitch on the right that she is NOWHERE NEAR FAT.


Everytime i see your no. appearing on my phone screen, the more i'm convinced that i made the right decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home