Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I KNOW ITS ONLY HALF THROUGH THE WEEK, BUT I'M LOVING WHAT I'M FEELING!(:
School was surprisingly great this week! Still, I won't forget what Alina Goh did! HAHAHA. My class can be really irritatingly fun, seriously! Alina, it will be your turn soooooooooon! HAHA!
Studies this week was manageable but pw and tests are still taking up my time! Darn it.
Anyway, 21st, 22nd and 23rd of April happens to be the birthdays of people i knowwww. COINCIDENTAL?! I suppose sooo. HA!

21st of april will be miss rosazlin! YOU ARE MISSED BABE! HAHA WE WILL HAVE A CATCH UP SOOON, ALRIGHT!? So enjoy the seventeen life(:
me, siti, ROSAZLIN!
22nd of April will be hotness tessa yan! Be the (th)2 always okay!(:

23rd of April will be my irritating neighbour, mr lazybum, Naqi! HAHAHA Forever and ever the lazier one!(:
Welcome to the seventeen life people!(:(:
&&&& IJC POP TALENT SHOWCASE TODAY WAS AWESOME! :D Everyone did well today and deserved a really long round of applause!

Still, thursday will be a very long day. I'm glad i have a class who has a great manu fan base and there's a manu vs barcelona match tomorrow morning. God, please wake me up!(:

You're still leaving me with doubts, yet im longing for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home