Friday, April 18, 2008



I AM FINALLY FUCKING DONE WITH MY PI!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I feel so fucking relieved now.

This whole week have been so stressed out just cause of this 500 words piece of paper. Everything was so hectic today, ranging from pi undone to chem mock SPA.

Pe today was weird, yet very interesting and funny! HAHAHA.

We were doing 4 by100m relay so i joined raj, ahmad, and harith. Being the first runner, i had to start off, feeling pretty weird being inferior to the three guys, which i must state here are pretty much the 3 fastest ones in the class! So, it was no surprise when our team got first . What was funny was when i became the second runner. I WASN'T EVEN READY YET when harith started running (which he presumed was flying. HAHAH WHATEVERRR) that it looked as though some african dog was chasing after after him from the back! I WAS IN THE STATE OF SHOCK WHEN HE WAS LIKE FLYING TOWARDS ME. You should have seen how i looked! Hahaha.
I maintained the lead until the last part when pradeep from next lane ran with his long legs and overtook me! I couldn't help but let out a few sets of laughters! So after Raj carried on followed by ahmad, we came in first again. HAHAHAHAHA, it's really their legssssss not mine.HA!
Mock SPA was another funnything. Apparently, starsky and I ended early so we were practically talking during the remaining time left and he can be such an annoying thing with his innocent whistling but he's another funny guy in 0812C . One day, i'll introduce to you all the funny men in this awesome batch!:)
After school, i headed to Nas's place to finish up some part of my pi. Hanis and I were so jakon with the parrot she had in her toilet! We ended up eating and talking most of the time though.Still,we managed to finish that stupid pi up before heading home around 7 plus.

mugging, yet eating the corns halfway.

I swear, almost everyone is practically burning the midnight oil right now. I feel so very much relieved with my pi FINALLY done,really. The feeling of accomplishment. Raj's being such a nice guy to help me print it out! I told you, nice guys belong in a nice class! HAHA
I'll get a picture of them sooon. In the meantime, here' the girls in 0812c!(: & lipsa ah.
yessss, only these few.
yingliang, alina, jieling, cheryl and nurul! ( lipsa's not in the picture)

But these girls are enough to make a class of 26 a rowdy one!:)


Maybe, just maybe, i might give you a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home