Saturday, April 26, 2008







Hahaha what a wacky week.

&& so I ended the week now at my anorexic cousin’s place. Oh, did I mention that I spent my late afternoon at the woodlands stadium?! Hahaha, firstly, I was in the mood for running, no questions ask please. Secondly, I’m having sports heats tomorrow and I feel no confidence at all running for Aquila. I think we have a chance in winning this year though.

That entire aside, this week was very wacky, with new rumors arising in 0812C! HAHAHA. I still love the class though. Very funny batch, really. As time pass, we’ll grow closer together, I’m sure. “Together, together, woohoo” I love neyo. HA!

Oh, and I still feel so guilty about not waking up for the Manu match last morning! How smart can I be when I know that not lifting an eyelid will be inevitable since I slept at 2 in the morning!? Still, I promised to wake others up for it. Luckily my call wasn’t entirely needed. Don’t worry, I will surround my room with alarms everywhere to make sure this doesn’t happen again! Especially when the next leg will be at old Trafford (:

awesomeeeeeeeeee. I had this with Aqila last week.

Anyway, it’s so funny how we’re getting very influenced by our mothers. They are a great role model, but besides that, their excruciatingly lame jokes are really getting to us ‘til we ourselves can’t help but play along!

It goes like this: So first scenario, I’d keep saying sorry to her and getting fed up with the repetition, she’ll say:
“ sorry, sorry, aku bagi kau coli baru tau!”

2nd scenario: “lame,lame, aku bagi kau SALIM baru tau!”

3rd scenario: “Katak, katak aku bagi kau ketiak baru tau!”

4th scenario: “ cool, cool, aku bagi kau stool bau tau!”

5th scenario: "blog, blog aku bagi kau goblok baru tau!"

6th scenario:" ape je, ape je, aku bagi kau PAGER baru tau!"

LOL, LOL, LOL!

&&& that’s how the entire process goes. It may not be funny now, but the mut accent that came along with it brings about a one in a lifetime priceless sentimental value, no kidding!(:

Then while making these jokes, we lost control of our mutts accent and got it all going!
Hmmm oh yaaa, one more.

me:* pointing at the pictures* rini, there, you got cheekbones.
rini: thats not cheekbones, that's babi bones!
me: *burst out laughing*

I have econs and physics test on monday. I will have to give up a partial part of one of it! I have town to visit tomorrow, and it’s for reason! And pw meeting on Sunday! Tell me, where is that empty slot huh?!

I’ll try and hope to manage.

OH, my phone’s working fine now after an entire 24 hours of being cut off. Don’t bother asking me why. It’s still a very unfair situation/

Okay, I think I better turn in. I have heats and town tomorrow(:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home