Wednesday, April 30, 2008


GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!! GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!!

After waking up some of the guys from my class for the match, i got up to watch it myself of course. Even my entire family couldn't miss the game despite the need to wake up later on for each other's school and work. And it was no regret, AT ALL. Manchester may not be playing their very best but their defence was almost flawless and solid!(: So, manutd's sailing to the finals in moscow. I actually had plans to be one of the many happiest kids in school today, together with the rest of the manu fans in class like Raj, Haja, Raga, Pradeep, Ahmad etc. UNFORTUNATELY.


Instead of waking up from sleep to go to school, after going back to lalaland after the game, i had the longtimenosee case of gastric. The last i had this was during the O levels period which happened to be like decades ago! So imagine the shock i was put through! As usual, i felt like i was giving birth or even felt like i was gonna clear every single thing that existed inside my body! By the time, i got out of the loo, it was nearing 7 but i wanted to have one last very short nap so resumed my sleep. Unfortunately, by the time i woke up, it was already 8am and i clealy had no mood to rush to school, so i just continued my trip to lalaland. Just when i thought the nightmare was over, it was time for round two of hell. It was around 10 i think when i just had sprint to the bathroom! THAT WAS THE WORST OF THE WORST. I stayed inside til 11am.



Wah, i really don't know what i ate or didn't ate!I was just glad i made it out alive.


SO after the awesome session of toilet bowl morning, i bathe and just watched tv for a few hours til i decided to use the com. Since my home one is still being such an ass, i headed to starbucks and that's where i am now!(:

I'm feeling a whole lot better now, so maybe i'll come for sports day later aftr allllllllllll.
I can't miss seeing my Aquila running their ass off for the title!(:



Rini: "IM SO GONNA BUN UP MY HAIR, ITS UGLY!' look whose talking."
SARCASTIC LA THIS ANOREXIC COUSIN OF MINE!

Ya, it's true though. I was whining to her about how much the lady screwed up my hair last week and now, i'm so advertising it. How contradicting is that, right?!

i told you i contradict myself alot.
I like my caramel frappe.
It's the only thing i seem to be drinking this week and there goes my dosh for the week.

I have sports evening in about a few hours time. Will not miss it!(:
As you can see, you can lose me anytime. i will not hesitate this time boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home