Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Oh oh oh, i just realised my blog posts have been rather short lately.

Maybe thats cause school has been totally repetitious and you know, there's no point i post the same thing over and over again. i shall just pick out the various little happenings of each day.Wednesday's time table switched with thursday's, so today was meant to be another long day.
Instead, i was only in school for gp lecture, pe and chem mock spa. yes, lucky and unlucky me for the pe incident but all's fineeeeeee (:
I can't believe i embarrassed myself in school today.
I even asked the girls, " ehh how to turn off this running tap ah?! "

So after i got home, my mom brought me to see the doctor and i have no idea HOW did she get the qualification of being a doctor! There was no existence of mercy i tell youuuu.
HOW COULD SHE PULL OUT A TOE NAIL LIKE THAT?!
Kill me.

So after the drama, i got home and had a good sleep 'til about 245pm. After my mom helped me with the dressing of the toe, i had to drag my ass back to school for the chemistry mock SPA.
And now i'm back home.
See how utterly boring my life is right now.
Dont get me wrong, i like my class and i like the company around school.
I'm just getting very lethargic and teeny bit stressed out over promos which is less than 2 months awayyyyy. Plus, pw is on the maximum full swing already. Have pity on me please, time.
Taking it slow is all i'm asking for.

I've never been in a position whereby everything is so jampacked and at the same time, almost everything is turning their backs against you. Like, i'm now carrying the burden of not knowing what's gonna happen in 2009.
Fail-Head to a poly with next year's intake
pass- Jc2 but with the stress of A levels.
Now, i'm helpless.
With everything happening so quickly, i wonder how and when will i ever meet up with themmm?:(

The anorexic bitch
The kadola clan




malay comm

my superstars


4 peace/ sec sch people!



(th)2



Kadis clan




& then i remembered all the other fun times i had in 2007.






Even making time for this sistnemy of mine is tough these days.

She comes home, study for her tests/ hogging com.
By the time i get home, my turn to use then i'll finish up my tutorial and she'd already be asleep.
That's why my weekends are absofuckinglutely precious to me.
But now, there's pw that needs my attention.
So i guess i gotta endure for this one year.
What can i do right ?
(:

A level mother tongue listening comprehension tomorrow.
oooooooooooo, fun.
HAHA
I dont want pe tomorrow.
And i just had a 96 minutes worth of catching up with the (th)2 on the phone just now.
awwww, i miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home