Tuesday, March 25, 2008

& Nurul stayed home today.
Except for the part of the day whereby she's out to see her family doctor and stepped into bishan since let's seeeeeee, results day?

Bishan brought back a gazillion memories, considering the fact that i've been in that area almost ALL MY LIFE including getting where i am today for approximately 10 years?! WOOHOO.

I bumped into Melissa and Julia while having breakfast cum lunch in coffee bean. It's nice to see some old schoolmates(:
Alright, i've missed ONE WHOLE DAY of Innova today. I just realised that i like school. One day gone and i've already missed the people. Class 0812c hasn't bond entirely yet, still they're nice people. The girls, having only 6 of us, would always be up to something and it'd usually crack me up especially break time when you'd see us RUNNING for the western stall. Have i mentioned how much i ADORE the food?! It's delishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:D


I've pe and touch rugg training tomorrow and i have no idea how i'm gonna go about the physical section . I have mc anyway! HOHOHO.
Alright, i should probably get some math and PW done before i head to school tomorrow!

My fever has gone down, YAYNESS.


Before i forget, tomorrow is my daddy's birthday! And he has been hinting that we should get him a new camera, like we didn't know. He's been like, " The ad just now show the new camera kan?" Then i'll just be rolling my eyes cause OBVIOUSLY he's trying to get his way. My dad can be a huge pain but he never fails to show his love for us all through his actions. Unlike my mom, he doesn't go about every day spitting words of I LOVEYOUs , instead he would execute plans and it shows very prominently that he really cares for us all. He would always question my buyings and after giving him a list of reasons why, he'd give up and i'd always win!HAH. Sometimes i wonder if he ever regretted having someone like me as his first daughter cause i have to admit, i get the most scoldings out of the rest of the pack. I love the fact that he jokes ( though they're usually very lame) cause it'd usually crack me up! One really signature act of him is when my mom get so worked up and argue with over some small issue, he'd put on a blurred expression and showing us the " what-did-i-do?" look, acting as if he did nothing wrong. HAHA. So i really admire the fact that he would always give in. Many would point out that i followed his traits and i'm glad(: I wonder what i'll ever do without my awesome dad!


No matter how fat you're becoming, you're the world's most awesome father!:D


( please mind the awesome 6 years ago dressing of mine AWESOMEEEEEE)



HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY DAD!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home