Monday, March 24, 2008


I am officially sick.



Nose running, thunder coughs, illusion headaches, mountain peak temperatures.


Its getting outta hand. During chemistry test today, i was searching for the tiniest piece/sheet of thing that could used to rub off my muccus. Preposterous i know but i couldn't help it! I WAS IN DYING NEED FOR A PIECE OF TISSUE PAPER. Absolute disgust, whatever it is, i managed to head to the toilet before Tsunami hits in, after the test. Luckily the test was manageable so i didn't have that to struggle for. I gotta decide whether i can still pull myself together for another week of education. I hope i can


Well, today was pretty dullllllll . Nothing much happened but i just realised that i had enough with this whole violating of my 2008 resolution. It's time to set things straight and make sure that i don't fall back. Cause it sucks to go against the rule and then get pushed back ten more steps. It's just not fun anymore to feel butterflies in my stomach. It's just not. What happened to harmless crushes and without having the other party knowing a littlest juicy bit about it?! It used to be so easy and not complicating. Sucks is this section of life

THE ONLY THING THAT GOT ME FULL SMILES TODAY WAS MANU'S WIN THE NIGHT BEFORE.



3- nil is unbelieveable. And have i mentioned Nani will always be the man of my heart? AWESOME JAWLINE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

What's that, matchmade in heaven i hear? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home