Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am officially burnt. And it'll get worse with touch rugg's training!

hahaha, camping was awesome, again. I should really stop using the word. And as you can see, there are no pictures this time round. First of all, i forgot to charge my camera and Rini's family couldn't join us so the best footages couldn't be caught with the best megapixels. Plus, my phone died on me in the middle of yesterday and i really do not wish to repeat the scenario when i have to live without it. It's unbearable! Phone is almost equivelent to my life. It is practically my boyfriend. But i had alot of time by the rocks and benches to think things through. And i hope i'll continue making the right decisions in my life. It may not be the best ones but i know it'll be better than before. Oh, did i mention i brought a HUGE torch so i could study on the benches provided in the middle of the night?! I didn't even give a hoot about the drunk malays near me. They want to die, i'll just let them die peacefully on their own. Oh my god, i am really getting inhuman each day. HAH!


Oh wait, did i mention that my school brought back the plate champions during the touch rugby competition at sp last sunday? touch rugby is something very challeging since you need both minds and stamina to win the games but i manages to learn alot from the pae batch AND we even beat RJ! IT WAS A GREAT FEELING!:D


Alright, i have tutorials to finish and i'm starting to bond with the rest from 0812c.
Funny people indeed:D

And guest, "hady" is not my boyfriend.hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home