Monday, March 31, 2008



Hahahaha school was funny today. I like my class, they're very interesting really!
The jokes, rumours and noise we seem to create are getting really welcoming. I'm enjoying my jc life at the moment! And i finally got to buy my night market and cold storage goodies with Hanis and Huda, like finally! After oogling over Nani that is. As for now, i like butterflies in stomach from far. It's so much more exciting than actually going through the next step and saving myself all the drama mama!(:


I still cannot forget jieling's scenario in class today. Mrs lim was asking, " Alright class, give me examples of competitive supply." And you should have seen the class, everyone was either lying their head on the table, eyes half opened or just appearing as if they're really paying attention to econs so we were just plainly listening to her mumbling. Then suddenly, jieling who had her head burried in her hands just a few moments before screamed out loud, " SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER!!" You should have been there to witness how slow the entire class' reaction was! It almost felt like world war three and already taken place then everyone burst out laughing and mrs lim was explaning that that was a joint supply, not competitive. I COULDNT CONTROL MY GIGGLES , EVEN AFTER CLASS. HAH!
Every day is a new day and i'm reminded of my past. Everytime there's another storm, i know that it won't last. Every moment i'm filled with hope cause i get another chance but i will try, there's nothing i wanna hide. Cause i'm beautifully broken and i don't care if you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home