Wednesday, February 20, 2008

There's stuff in this world that i definitely enjoy very very much.

1 ) being entertained by Alya.

I sent her to school on wednesday and oh my god, she can really make me laugh like there's no absolute tomorrow. She was so enthusiastic about school that she was jumping up and down just before she got into her class. Oh, one thing i noticed about kindergarten kids. They have an ego that's as tiny as a little ant! My own niece, Alya Batrisha was the first to offer her hand to hold to this very equally cute little boy so that they could walk to class together. WHO DOES THAT AT OUR LEVEL?! Sometimes, i would love to get back to the old old old old way way way back days so i could live down my hard cold ego and just sway through life like there's no such barrier holding me back from being as friendly ! Don't get me wrong, i bet those who knew me pretty much knew that i'm not the shy girl who hides behind the table like i was in primary school. I've grown out of it alright! It just applies to some other people though. HAHA. ANYWAY, IT ASIDE, I STILL LOVE ALYA ALOTTTTTTTT , no matter how fat she's becoming and turning out to be! :DDD


She was actually like, " aunty syitah, do like this! this this,seeee!" SO I JOINED.

After she put it into her mouth, she went, " no no camera. batrisya eating!" * points into her mouthful of one biscuit*

Isn't she an adorable fat little one?! HAH.
2) Movies
Anyway, i caught jumper with farihin after sending the kid to school.
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! AWESOMENESSSSSS. Two words: A-VERY-VERY-VERY-MUST WATCH :D
read farihin's blog for more details! AHAHAHA.
3) Photography!
So after, we got ourselves in town , again. And i just realised something, we get really really weird after a very good movie, being all butterflies-up with the presence of a very cute eyecandy and when the food came a little tad too late.
NURUL FARIHIN.

& i guess she got better after the food came in!
Now, NURUL NASYITAH.
Even after the food came, the sane side of me was still nowhere to be found!
This is the ultimate "MAD" pose! Don't i look like a pure beggar!? IT SCARES ME JUST TO EVEN LOOK AT IT!! GOSH.
& maybe i should just eat first! :D
SOOO, I GOT MYSELF A NEW PAIR OF KEDS SNEAKERS FOR IJC LIFEEEEE.
YAYNESSSSS.
First day of orientation was really fun! At least my group was really fun. They were very friendlya nd pretty engaged in the activities that we even forgot they we were once strangers. Well, maybe we were strangers like a few hours ago. HAHA. But yea, IT WAS GREAT :D
& i just came to realised that there are pretty much alot of malay intellectual people out there that i didn't know of! :D I LIKEEEEEEEEE.
I hope everyone elses' enjoying their new school toooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home