Monday, July 21, 2008


That's his loss, cut the losses and forget him.
I totally loathe that time of the month.

Uncomfortable times in school.
Unbelievable cramps.
Unable to drink freely.
Unable to control sudden mood swings.
Unbelievable cramps.
Need i emphasize on the cramps AGAIN?!

Mine was bad enough for me to take an early dismissal form today. OH WELL

So, back to serious business.

Don't you think that the number of players existing now is skyrocketing at this tremendous rate?! What's wrong in being loyal to ONE? Maybe it's cause they think life's so short that you should enjoy every minute of it, by changing crushes/girlfriends. Still, i can't believe you'd rather break some hearts along the way in order to satisfy your needs. Who do you think you really are? I know players are usually covered up with those absolutely hot features but once the masks are taken off, they're definitely the ugliest people on Earth. They're actually getting girlfriends and crushing on them like they're keeping scores! Oh come on, you actually think that the girls that you chose as victims wont find out about it and let you get away with it? Don't forget, they actually have LOYAL friends who'd help them beat the balls out of you. To those unfortunate players, they treat their victims like candies. Once they've had your fair share of taste, they'd move on to their next choice. They call it spare tyres if i'm not wrong. For the other half, they're just desperate to get a girlfriend. Surprisingly, there's a great deal of players who'd rather go around and pick out as many girls as possible, thus redeeming themselves as desperados, whether or not they succeed, in order to prevent staying in singledom and being all helpless seeing the doubles getting so lovedup. Bingo.
Get a grip, losers.


Today was hell embarrassing! I think some people will know exactly what i'm talking about. Damn, how careless of myself! I WILL MAKE SURE I DONT REPEAT THIS AGAIN. HAHA.

I'm getting really addicted to ayam penyet, even Nashrul noticed it! HAHA. Plus, nutella. I've been bringing it to school almost every break, i think. oh, not forgetting my chocolate milk. And those cravings for fries. I swear my appetite is BACK. Before the batam trip, i had those moments of the need to puke out every single thing i ate. That brought about some existence of uninviting thoughts i.e. bullimic moments.
I so need to get my feet back on the ground. No more distractions. It's all abour chemistry, physics and maths nowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Come on, Nurul. Get your ass promoted next year! LALALALALALALA



Baby, that was then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home