Sunday, June 29, 2008

TGIS!
yes, it's now known as THANK GOD ITS SATURDAY.

Saturdays seem to be the only day in the week that will have me all calm and cool knowing that i will still have one day in advance to complete my assignments, leaving no doubts about having fun and
maybe even settling those thoughts of uncomplete assignments at the corners of my mind, leaving no other worries left untouched. Damn, i'll miss saturdays,

Most importantly, i'll most definitely miss saturdays like this. When everything just seemed to be going right. I started out the day meeting my pw members and as usual, we did little but talked alot. Still, we completed a small deal of the proposal which was pretty well progressed. After pw, i kinda took my time to choose my outfit for the day. If you were there to witness me throwing my set of clothes from my wardrobe to my bed, i swear you'd be pulling your hair like what my sister was doing just now. She was constantly screaming at me for the thrown clothes that got scattered everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My bad, sis!(:

Once i reached town, i met Farihin and Seri for our favourite delish, Ayam penyet. That was a really good meal, although we were pretty hungry at that point of time anyway. But hey, it has always been the meal that i'd be dreaming of if my stomach lets out any kind of yells!

Well then after ayam penyet, it was mc cafe time. I had so much to spill to the girls and they had too much to update me about their livessssss.


We had a hell lot of laughs, til i forgot when was the last time i laughed THAT much?!




she's trying to compete with me for the buttcheeks title here. PLZ. HAHA!



Trademarks as follows

mannnn i love this bimbo hereeeeee
mannnnnnnnnn, I'm gonna miss this! (:

We stayed in Mc cafe while trying to figure out some little wonders in life. Oh, spotted vin with his purple hair too! HAHA. And i saw some other old friends too. So after awhile, farihin had to keep to her curfew while me and Seri continued hunting for practically nothing in mind but knowing it is the GSS period, we just had to walk around. Little did we know that our eyes would be settling on a kind of beauty that got the two of us stunned there for the moment. A MOOKS SLING. For an hour there, the two of us were totally clueless on how to purchase the bag with our cash strapped positions. Alright, the bag didn't exactly fit perfectly in the 'need' zone but HELLO, i definitely couldn't miss out on that chance of getting the true love. Well, let's put aside the after buyers' remorse aside yea?

I called kak Syam and she's sucha sweetheart to be there for us!(:
I should be heading to town again tomorrow for the collection of it. I don't know why i bought it but oh welllllllllllllllllllll.
(:




& i went ooooooooooooh


haven't you heard, peace's so in .
I love seri hidayuuuuuuuuuu.

I cant seem to blog alot today. It's already 3am now and i'm still awake.
The reason: I SLEPT FOR 12 HOURS YESTERDAY.
AWESOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home