Monday, February 25, 2008

oooooh, first day of lectures were pretty speedy!

Everything about today was so quick in terms of time. I could be having my H2 math lecture around 3pm and not before long, it'd be 4 in the afternoon already and it's time to move on to H2 chem lecture! You wouldnt even realise that time is moving at that particular speed! TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!

Well, it's a really new environment for me since everything is just so quick that i'm gonna need time to adjust to it. Especially after the 3 months of being unattached to any school! OH WELL, this is the route i chose to take & i will stick to it. No matter how stressful or difficult it may seemed, i will try to get through it as consistent as possible! Though i might have made a mistake choosing physics as a H2. GET OVER IT, NURUL! OH WELL, now all i can do is get myself a tutor on saturdays. That just means i'm gonna have to say goodbye to my usual saturdays in town! Again, OH WELL. That is the consequences i gotta face .


Alright world, Nurul the nerd is ready to board the flight to nerdsville once again. And this time, I will try to stay there as long as possible! :D Maybe once a month vacation to live up to my social life. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home