Friday, November 7, 2008


A new story behind those tears



I can't believe tomorrow will be the official day to knowing whether we will really stay on and get up to do the As or retain another year or even head to a poly as a matter of fact. It's really tough to move on now that I'm starting to have second thoughts about going to a poly, especially with the new set of mind I'm having right now.

I'm gonna miss 0812C :(
The chalet was what we needed to bond the 20 of us seriously.

I'm kinda lazy to blog in words about everything that happened during the chalet but you can read through my awesome classmates' blogs about it though like Mr 'sexy' winker, Ahmad HAHA, Alina, Jie Ling, Hee Sang etc. All i gotta say is that I never thought I had the ultimate guts to ever be THAT much of a daredevil! The Old Changi Hospital visit with that bunch was nervewracking but i was glad my class was a male dominated one since i completely held onto most of them during the walk. It was a good experience though. The talks, confessions and talks, dares ( you're so dead, Ahmad! HAHA) and hmmmmm, crapping around was a really good get to know session with them all!

I'm really glad I'm this class right now.

As for now, i'll just hope for the best. Tomorrow's D-DAY, as they may call it.
And me, i shall just hope whatever happens, will be for the better =)

See you in lalaland world WINKS WINKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home