Saturday, June 21, 2008

My buttcheeks are growing but i think i'm ignoring it . HAH





Pw meeting was full of crap today i tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!


Well, not in a bad way cause we talked and talked and ate and ate and snap and snap like we were in our respective homes, but as you can all see, we were in the library. The librarians may have already waved the white flags after 2 or 3 times walking around and asking us to lower down our volumes. I've been so caught up with holidays ending that i forgot that meetings could actually be fun . Too bad our up leader and belated birthday boy wasn't there though! HAHA


Okay, it's time for the KL trip snapsssssssss (: I don't plan to post it all up cause its wayyyy too much! It was really a great time to breathe in and outtttttt after thinking too much in this stuffy environment. I just needed a little different atmosphere for that weekend. I had a pure great goodness time with those sweethearts plus my two lovely aunts who didnt complain one bit, especially, AGAIN, when we were trying on for countless of shoessss! :)

SHITLOADS OF PICTURES!
( don't blame me for this bombardment)
Oh believe it or not, i have about hundreds more .HOHO

I seriously think we took A TAD TOO MANY PICTURES during the Kl trip.
I, myself don’t seem to have the time in the world to post it ALLLL up.
I guess I’ll just select and post.


The ultimate mirror

kak fil!

After party /


so we were hungry .

Second day event

Walking down kl street.
Even the clubbing scene were next door from our rooms. So obviously it’s pretty hyped up, especially when the sun starts to set. It’s a pretty convenient area to be staying as well.

High tea in concord
The food was as scrumptious as it could ever be. It had one of the best mussels and waffles plus ice cream. The sushi was as per normal since I don’t have favourites for the, cause they all taste the same and I love sushi is general anyway. Even the biscuit with cheese was yummy! I couldn’t ask for a better high tea or better yet, brunch . Everything was there! We just kept sitting to finish the food, standing up and walking to the chef’s table to ask for more chicken/beef/ seafood/rice . Well, to wrap it all up, great foooooood reallyyyyy.




rini: seeee, good photography right ?


salmonnnnnnnnnnnnnn, yummmmmmm




we like cameras.



I guess we like hotel dominations.


The bitch (:

pretty stairs /






toilet as the vital venue for pictures? I'm sure we're not the only ones.



posed up, yes ?

Rocker chicks on the rolllllllll
The grand farewell .


Is this signs of nervouswreck?

Some of our first times taking the train there .ooooh

Vincci happens to be making a huge profit when we're in town


this is the anorexic girlllllll . HAHA



I love this girl, not just cause she's the queen of making really shitty faces!
HAHA no kidding





Sometimes, its really refreshing to have big dreams . hah

what a hot picture for the day. *winks*

& really, there's practically tons more but i shall just post these up only. sorry! (:




AQILA IS BACKKKKKKK, I got shock when she called me just now. yay, finally!
Now i'll see the (th)2 all on mondayyyyyyyyyyyyy, oh i missed them shitloads!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home