Saturday, July 26, 2008


It's saturday and i'm still contemplating if i should head to smu's flea market today. it's been way too long since i last dug into a great deal of fashion goodies.
& I definitely miss it!

I hope Cheryl's ankle gets better so i can sneak out for awhile for it! HEH

Having pw now and i'm really getting tired of it.Nevertheless, it's not like i have a way out of it.

My saturdays aren't as fun anymore and that's a very sad fact.

I was watching coach carter yesterday and it's still one hell of a great motivational movie.

I miss photography and clothes.
Either i get rid of the junks in my closet and revamp my closet or i get my ass to the next flea market. Either way, I miss fun.

If only you promise to stay.

I should reply to my taggers(:
Farihin: bimbo! At least better late than neve right?! HAHA. And it's so sweeeet!(:
rinny: HAHAHA huda your lesbian partner? haha okay next time we shall all camwhore babe!(:
Nash/Na-shi-a-ru: HAHA WHAT ONLY! Ayam penyet is still the besttttttttt. BOOHOO
julia lee: Omg hellooooo! I so miss the team! WE SHOULD HAVE A KCP NETBALL 07 meet up sooooooooooooon(:
liyana: ya that's whyyy. Both silat an touch rugby are kickass tough!
Aisyah: HEY AISYAHHHHH. So long never see you la captain! Oh btw, i bought from zouk flea market, quite long ago ah(:
Fashionisto: hahahaha ayam penyet is the best dish !(:
Fiq: heyyyy dude! I miss you guys man! hahaha okay i'll try to make time.SOON SOON, i hope!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home