Wednesday, June 25, 2008

( I miss holidays that'll have your head so empty)

Touch rugby today was mostly physical but it was fun though!
Duh, the girls are naturally like that and so, i had a ball.
I'm actually loving this cca of mine.
I benefit from it, from hotter abs to hotter legs to awesome fitness.
HAHAHAHA
At least that's how i push myself!
Got a really filling dinner with Farah, kelvin and Jiasheng.
man, i like bitching sessions.
(:
I really really really don't feel like going Batam.
& I'll miss the beach touch rugby competition in Sentosa!
Damnnnn I'm definitely gonna miss a hell lot of fun.
Still, i guess there's no choice here.
I don't like no other choice given situations.
you know,
my life abides to this quote almost religiously.
" When one door closes, another opens"
& i don't know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

A level Malay Oral this Friday despite the fact that my Malay is freaking rusty which is equivalent to it being really sucky. wish me luckkkkkkkk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home