Saturday, February 23, 2008

I actually already feel attached to Innova jc.


The second day of orientation was already really fun! Sarah and I became closer friends and i find her really funny! 'til i couldn't stop laughing! especially about the hair joke! HAHA.

& i definitely love my clan! THEY'RE SO COOOOL AND FUNNY! I never thought that we can be as close as friends by just the second day. I'm glad i made it there.


WOAH, THE LAST DAY OF ORIENTATION WAS AWESOME!
We took photos since it is part of the photos de nova game. We ran our asses of to bring Aztec proud and cheering like our life depends on it! I'll upload the photos once i got a hold of them from Amirah . But oh man, the best part of yesterday has got to be the night finale. Aztec did a really cool dance that i'm proud to say i aced it! HAHAA. But really, the dance thought by the OGLs were really fun to do as an entire empire. It's a night full of bonding, fun and lots of screaming and cheering! I swore i cheered like my voice cord was gonna give way anytime soooooon! The thought of being a loner in the school was cleared since the first day cause almost everyone there was friendly! So, i just hope my academic life would be going the same direction too. I'm looking at this oppotunity in IJC as a second chance and i'm gonna take it! I might have screwed up my O levels with results that wasn't up to my expectations, but i will get through this one and a half years with a really wideee smile and lots and lots of sweat and sleepless nights! :D


Soo, a little recap on the night yesterday. Sarah was sucha great person to hang out with around the orientation. My dance partner, Ali was really nice, i thought he was a better dancer than i was.STILL, the mass dance was great! HAHA. Haikel who swore that i acted in suria once, was super friendly! can you actually believe it? He first came up to me and asked," hey, you're from suria right? I think K-14 or something." I gave him the look of confusion and we laughe dit off. But he still thought so until today! HAHA. But he's a really nice guy :D Then there's Qing who's super enthusiastic and she's very friendly too and turned out to be my netball rival during my secondary school days. Oh, there's kimberly, huda and syairah who was really really nice and always looking very cheerful! They also turned out to be my Sp CFP friends ! HAHAHA. Then there's the rest of the people in my group Joseph, Satish,Liyana, As, CK, jiayun who turned out to be farihin's best friend! omg, small small world! HAHA, Joshua, benjamin and silvia. Man, they're great! The german guys in our school turned out to be just like us, having a ball! :D


OHHH, did i mentioned how much the student council in IJC totally overshadows the one in secondary school?! EVERYONE involved in the orientation gave it their all! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! You can seriously seeee! They were ultra hyped up! Especially the heads of each clans! Hmmm, let's see there's the ever so loud izham, the ever so monley-ed up ryan and there's the other guy from assyrian which i forgot his name! And there's of course Aztec people, Amirah, jiayi, abel who sang pretty well considering the fact that he shouted his ass off! Ohh, the best one has got to be kenny! HAHAHA. He's the reason Finn and the rest were laughing off from his antics!! Evil german guy! HAHAHA.


Alright, now i need rest . Lethargic indeed! Oh, there's hair check on monday and i hope they'll let me off . It's not even obvious la, i think!


&& my parents are back with lotsa goodies! :DDD Especially the magazines, books and hoodies that got me cooped up in my 4- walled room! :D
Byebye, and let me head to my new shoes for a sniff! HAHA .
But now i'm having cramps tooooo. Oh well lectures starting on monday
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home