Monday, February 18, 2008


Before i update my weekends, let me exaggerate 'bout Manchester UNited's win against arsenal in the wee hours of Sunday morning!


4-nil was such a great thrashing and i was very very extremely proud of Nani. He played awesomely well and he could be the next ronaldo. LOL, i mean since he could be making a big move to real Madrid next season. But well, was arsenal was playing bad on purpose or anything, wasn't really the concern yesterday. It was how Manu dominated the game. I LIKEEEEEEEE. Oh btw, Nani's jawline is pure hotnessss. Alright, that was random!

SOOOOO, Saturday was spent at little India and pasir ris park. My aunt, sister and brother headed to little india for the first time since errrrr, i remembered. I BOUGHT THE PRETTY BANGLES! Like, finally. I've always had this fetish for colorful bangles. So, i bought about a few dozens of different coloured ones. And it looked really good together! :D

After that, i had my favourite prata. I just realised that the prata in little india are one of the delicious ones. Very worth it to try them, people! Pasir ris park was our next stop. My cousins, and the pasir ris gang wanted to fish and again, take a real breather. Rini and I cycled 'til the end of time. HAH. But yea, we cycled to the park and i don't know, all around? We played one of my all-time favorite games, TWISTER and then, we ate and ate and cycled and cycled. GREAT!
Afterwards, when it was getting close to one, zaidi and I cycled back home to watch the ultimate match, which was practically worthed it. The surroundings were eerie and all sorts of noises were heard but i didn't really give a hoot since my music was blasted and all i wanted to do was sit in front of the tv and catch the morning match.

SUNDAY WAS LOVED. As usual, the morning girls are always the besttt. So after madrasah, i got into Rini's place before one . I bathe, ate and got dressed by 2pm whereas RINI was later. Well, you know herrrrr. HAHAHA.

So, met Aqila in town and after withdrawing cash and stuff, we got into zouk with the cold hard cash ready to be spent awayyyyyyy. Zouk flea was great but surprisingly,there wasn't as much as the previous one. We looked through hanged tunics,dresses, shorts, jeans, bangles and ven swam through a million and one piles of heaps of pretty old stuff. I bet the tenders took a way long deal of time in their closet just to dig out the vintage deals. oh wait, maybe they rummaged through their mom and dad's too. I'm so in need for one! I have to clear some old goodies or even some after-buyers remorse victims. I have a few, you know. Okay, maybe half of what's in my closet.

BTWWW, Zouk was filled with equally well dressed people. I LIKEEEE. It was a hell of a crowd too! I don't know many apologetic looks or 'sorry's i blurted out. i don't even know how many butt grabbing existed yesterday. HAHA. But really, jokes aside, the crowd was really huge that it just got really tough getting from one end to another. After much finding, asking for advice on buying, laughing, squeezing through tough crowds and splurging on new tastes for closets, we were getting really exhausted. My legs were killing me and were pleading for me to call it a day but since my shopping tingling self didn't want to give in to the pleadings and beggings, we stayed through 'til the end of the fleamarket. Ohhh, we spotted jacq and shina somewhere in between too, and we had a great laugh too. 2 for 10ahhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
FUNNY SHITS. Alright, so out ofall of us, RINI SPENT THE MOST followed by aqila then meeee.

OMG YES,I DID WELL TOABIDE TOMY SAVINGS SCHEME. God, i'm getting good. And Aqila actually spent more than me! While Rini, as always, spent the most since she just got her pay. I WAS VERY PROUD OF MYSELF. VERY VERY MUCH. And i got a new beret toooo. PURRFECT, SAY IT! :DDD




zouk flea markets are one of the best around!


After it ended, we sat by the roadside to sort the stuff out and to rest our leggggsssssssss. PHEW!




this is why i always spend alotttttt. Them both!


So after getting into the shuttle bus, Aqila went home by bus while Rini and I got some fried mars bars and then, took an hour ride to pasir ris. ONE OF THE SMARTEST IDEAS TODAY AFTER A DAY TOOLONG . hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home