Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yesterday's night practise was full of disasters actually.


We had 4 outfits to wear and showcase and that means i had to change 3 freaking times! And the best thing is, from the 2nd to the 3rd one, i couldn't make it in time. I had to slip out of my heels and then put on my skinnies over my tights and wear the killer heels AGAIN! And the maximum time i'm given is about a minute or lesser? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! And the best thing is, my heels had straps so to take it out, i need to take the strap out too and the same thing goes when its time to slip it in! Oh, did i mention the dressing room has NO AIRCON? So yea, i will so have sweat trickling down my spine, neck and EVRYWHERE!!
But the thing is, i made many new friends AND it'd be a great experience! :DD
So, i already heard about the herd who's coming later . My cousins, my family and my friends. HAHAHHAHA.
Oh, did i mention the media would be there later ? YEAP, Suria, channel news asia and some other journalists! So i hope it'll go smooth. I really pray it will :D
If you get lost or something, it's just beside thai express and facing the bay. It's called sour puss.
I'll update 'bout it as soon as i reach home later! WISH ME LUCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home