Thursday, January 24, 2008


wooooooooooooooo, its actually today. RESULTS WILL OFFICIALLY BE RELEASE TODAY.

OH WELLLL, I HAD A GOOD TALK WITH FARIHIN AND MY PARENTS YESTERDAY SO I AM FEELING A TEENY BIT BETTER NOW.

I said a teeny bit better, still, its not BET-TERRRR. OH MYYYY.


Whatever it is, i will get through it. Everyone is putting their hopes on me. help me get through this, God. please.

You know, i feel like spinning myself round and round and round like this.


I dont care if i get dizzy/

WELLL, lets get results out of my mind now. just for awhile. Today i went for my usual horror flick with farihin! And oh man, this has got to go into the history book of NURULs horror day!

First of all, i was late cause i had to do my zohor prayers before i leave and help my mom with the floor sweeping. And plus, it was drizzling sp i had to take the long route to the mrt station.

When i met farihin, instead of worrying about the horror movie, i was still being overshadowed by the thoughts of results . After buying four packets of crackers and a regular size of ice lemon tea, we went into the theatre and to find that there is not a freaking single soul in there. YES, AT FUCKING ALL. We were actually too spooked out to even walked to our seat when farihin just led the way while i tagged along. omfg, i was soo freaked out that i just found our seat and stoned there for ahile until farihin sarted eating her food . When the show started i swear, i was already settling aside my fears for results and had my eyes, ears, body, mind, head, heart and you know, everything else, ON THE SCREEN! HAHAHAHA oh yea, BODY19 HAD MY FULL ATTENTION!


So the two of us was so concentrating on the movie that we munched and drank whatever that was beside or in front of us. just letting our hands and screams do the work and talking. BODY19 was full of suspense, gore, horror and yea, its even worse than shutter in terms of suspense but shutter and alone should win this hands down by storyline fact. i know many would eventually give up to understanding the storyline cause it wa spretty confusing at first but me and farihin, being the best future directors around, managed to crack the code. HAHAHA. It isnt as bad la if you put an effort into understading it. Before the movie officially ended, there was the cleaner at the front row and she almost startled me ! oh come on, after being in there for two hours with just the echoed surroundings of farihin and my screams, to suddenly being welcomed by a lone shadow right in front, thats a real shocker indeeeeeeeed! :D


BUT IM GLAD I WENT OUT WITH MY FAVOURITE HORROR FLICK SUPERSTAR FARIHIN TODAY! :D


It got me off from thinking too much bout the stupid results. After that, i headed to pasir ris and man,was there more pressure. Rini and I was like thinking of the worst tomorrow. worse comes to worse, i would plan to take up biotachnology in singapore poly or temasek poly and its not a bad course at all. L1B4 13 to 16. I think thats a little more reachable.
i received a message from tessa saying that if i dont get into innova, she will buy the entire kfc.
If i dont get into innova, rini will buy me the entire TOPSHOP.


SO IF I DONT MAKE IT, I STILL HAVE A PRETTY CONVINCING FUTURE AS A PROFESSIONAL STYLE AND FOOD MANAGER. That's not bad.


BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, if i get into innova, i will get treats from my fav aunts and uncles of being treated to ANYTHING in breeks, swensens, pizza hut, presents( ohh they dont know how demanding i can be! HAHA) and omg, laksa( RINI DONT FORGET!). HAHAHAHA.

ALRIGHT LA, ITS OFFICIALLY TODAY . IN 14 hours, I WILL OFFICIALLY KNOW MY TURNING POINT.

As farihin put it, tomorrow is going to be a normal yet life-changing day. But still, good or bad, it will be a relief i tell you , rather not knowing bout it for the rest of your life. Your entire life would change to be a real life top class suspense killer!!!! HAHA :D

okay, im trying to humour things up here. join me /

OH WELLL, GOOOD LUCK TO ALLLLLLL :D



I hope i'll be able to dance like this tomorrow. I hope you all would toooooo.



I WANT TO DO THE CHRISSY DANCE AFTER A GOOD RESULTS DAY!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home