Monday, October 27, 2008

Whew, it's been quite a weekend there.
i'd choose it over any studying ANYTIME BABY!
first of all, someone turned 18 over the weekend!
My one and only bitch in the world, RINI ASTIKA! =)
I LOVE YOU MY ANEROXIC BITCH!
The surprise party we had for her yesterday was kinda funny! hahaha i'll update on that tomorrow once i've saved all the pictures from photobucket. But as for now, hope you liked the surprise!
Anyway, let's start from Friday. I met that cheryl minah of mine and we caught Night in Rodanthe and damn, it effing made the two of us laughed and cried buckets! Though i badly needed to pee almost halfway through the movie! So at that point of time, i just forced myself to stop crying since it was aready full on the other end HELLO! HAHA. Cheryl and I were laughing at some unnecessary actions during the movie too. They must've thought we've completely lost it! HAHA
But all in all, it's a pretty good movie (: It's nicholas sparks, like duh?

cheryl is a certified minah. HAH!



Saturday was flea fly flow fun market day!

Raymond and I almost murdered Aqila right there and then when she kept us waiting AND we couldn't contact her! HAHA. But all's fine during the flea market itself. It was a really good one and i swear Aqila and I were so thankful with the fact that Raymond came with us. Banker for the day defnitely!=) I brought bag an entire 2 bags filled with goodies! I only managed to find one that fit all when i reached Kak fil's place later on. Anyway, the talk of the day.

Raymond and I were trying to convince her to change out of her class tee and into the new dress she just bought then.

Aqila: why you all cannot accept the real me?
Raymond: But the real you's horrible!

I BURST OUT LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha well here goes.









Aqila: YOU SURE I LOOK OKAY?!
Nurul: YeSsSsSSSSSsssssSSSsssSSsSssSSsSSSsSSS

We know you're proud of your buys, Raymond!






& ya, i love this woman too! ( despite how horrible she may be, HAHAHA KIDDING!!)
Right now, i can't seem to sleep. Not even a wink when i've pw early in the morning! My brain's like entertaining this traffic jam in my head and it's not going away anytime soon. I've alot to think about and so many things still hanging and left unsolved. I'm worried that one day i may just have some breakdown or something! Okay, kidding. I'm just very tired, although i know i have to solve all these unsolved stuff in my head, or it won't go away. I'm trying to not decide something for someone else but i can't help to think of other parties affected if i come to any conclusion at all. My dad for example. How can i think clearly if he's constantly in my mind! I really have no intention of disappointing him right now and never ever! My future's partly in his hands after all.
As for the other thing in my head too, I feel so helpless about it. Tell me it's real please
I can't sleep. Maybe i'll turn nocturnal for tonight.
It's not like i have a choice anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home