Monday, November 24, 2008

We've run out of words

I practically slept the entire day today !

Watched the two seasons of SAW with Rini, my sister and brother 'til the wee morning. I ended up chatting and watching tv even after the two movies. Either still stunned and shock from the gore in it or the red bulls were doing me some justice. The next thing i knew, my mom was up to do her morning prayers and was getting ready for work. Damn, the eye bags under those eyes are so taking over my entire face. heh, i've been exaggerating alot nowadays.

I'm hooked onto 90210 and Gossip Girl at the same time, can you believe that?! Chuck's mybass, Ethan's a new beginning. hahahahaha

Anyway, it's finally Tuesday tomorrow and Rinny and I are trippin' over it! Excitement here to stay, at least until tomorrow! I had a pretty hard time to decide 'bout the outfit, but hey, it's all worked out now. I think i should get an early night so i'll be up all night tomorrow =)


You know that it's over when the burnin'
& the yearnin inside your heart ain't there anymore
And you know that you're through when he don't do to you
& move you like the way he moved you before

And you wanna pull him close,
but your heart has froze
you kiss him but his eyes don't close
Then he goes out of your heart forever
and it hurts you but you know that it's better

Could this be it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home