Friday, October 24, 2008

When I'm with you

The week in school have been all about malay and project work. Surprisingly, it isn't as bad as i thought. Having rehearsals after rehearsals with those two haven't been exactly boring and plus, i get to spend time with my other classmates who are preparing for their slides too. yeap, it's been a pretty good week so far. Still, thank God it's Friday tomorrow. I can't wait for the official last day of school to arrive, though i'm gonna be really sad to leave them behind. However, i'm still gonna have a hell lot of fun during the holidays. I hope.



Okay, I know my life has been on the roller coaster ride all this time and it was so frustrating to get my heartbroken at some points of it. However, my heart never felt so stable these days. There's no fluctuation of feelings, though there existed fluctuating emotions. I can't imagine myself having these kind of feelings for someone. Have you ever felt like you're finally falling for someone right for the first time in your life? This may be the case, but this may not be it too. I mean, who knows. But i guess the situation now isn't so easy as it seems. The transition from the past ones i had in my life and this one right now is completely a Universe apart and I can't even compare them.

Honestly, i've never felt this way before. Some may understand, some may not, some may be frustrated with me about it, some may be happy for me, some may be worried for me, some may think i haven't learnt from my lessons but the thing is, how can i learn when this never happened in my life. Those back then were infatuations, lame crushes and even false interpretations of feelings but right now, it's completely different and i can bet my whole life it is. It's those kind of feelings that'll remain in you for a very long time or as matter of fact, stick with you throughout your life. It's like whatever happens, he's the kind of person you'll never forget.
& maybe, i've met that person.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home