Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taking one step at a time

I guess I’ve been pretty down these past few days and I’ve affected many people. I’m sorry I made you guys worry. I’m getting up now and I’ve already promised someone I’ll recover. I’ll take one step at a time and I’ll just hope I reach there. Wherever there is. It has been a bumpy road, but as bumpy as it is, there’s still a light at the end of the road right? And if there’s one quote that I’m gonna live by from now on, it’s gotta be “ Live every moment like it’s your last”

I will heal.

Thanks all for those words of encouragement, be it through text, IM, post or even in person. I’m glad I have you guys in my life. Really =)

My sister just got back yesterday and she brought me back many goodies and wardrobe flavours too. I’m glad she’s back or I’d die missing another soul! She was never away from home for THAT long alright! Swensens with my beloved brother for lunch before picking her up was awesome too.


My burger was hugeeeeeee

Alrighty, i miss you! =)


Friday was supposed to be the Charlie’s angels night but apparently an angel and Charlie himself had last minute plans and I really didn’t want to stay home on a Friday night so I just met my Cheryl minah and I guess we shopped a little and had dinner and supper afterwards.



I guess Christmas's arriving so let's get a headstart yea.
Those pretty lights, woooooo

Saturday was supposed to be an outing with my bitch and Haikel but well, it was cancelled last minute so I called Aqila up and we headed to Tanglin flea. Saturday with that woman was great as usual. She never fails to brighten up my day/night with all her witty self, sarcastic jokes, laughter, stories, interesting facts and everythinggggg! Been in the same school for about 11 years and still counting! She have been there through thick and thin with me too definitely. Maybe we'll be in the same uni after IJ ? Hope so! (:

Narcissistic much?


We can actually appear in some reality best friend show and then we can answer all their questions! LIKE HELLO, we don’t even need to nudge/ inform each other with the presence of any (th)2 come on!


Here’s something that have been missing in this blog recently



Abu, abu tsk tsk. haha


Aqila Abu

Nurul Nasyitah

Just live.


Growing years of friendship and still counting.

It's a sunday. Surprisingly, i'm not staying home today. I should be heading to Zouk for flea today and then meeting Rosazlin Rosli,someone i haven't seen since decades ago! =)

guess what?
i've tickets to Zouk out. heh

I'm still trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home