Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sooner than it seems, life turns around

I’ve been having a pretty good stay at home day since yesterday. Watched movies after movies now that my brother has ditched his Xbox for his new PS3. That Xb ox of his is now mainly used to play DVDs rather than for games purposes. But the Fifa and metal slug games gotta be the exceptions. And now I get why guys are so addicted to video games.

So anyway, I’ve finally gotten a hold of the 0812C pictures from Monday’s outing. They’re still the best bunch of people to be known as a class, though there were some who couldn’t make it. Nevertheless, we had fun throwing flour at one another, dragging/ carrying people into the water, eating the melted cake using just one knife to feed all while playing beach volleyball, playing the monkey game in the water, showering half naked with the girls ( HAHAHA!) and just being around them kinda left no space for any negative thoughts to intrude. Unfortunately, I couldn’t join them for dinner due to some restrictions/ curfews I gotta abide for awhile now.

Oh, i think jie ling did a terrific job to make it all work out!=)

I made a mistake that day; This low memory space in my brain caused me to forget my camera! WHAT A SIN.

Luckily, Cheryl and jie ling brought theirs (:

Before the surprise,



then after some delays, it was the birthday bash! (:

Happy birthday you November babies! =)


After playing in the water and all, it was dinner time and they had a blast i bet, while i was in my dad's car heading home :(



Now i can't wait for 0812C chalet part 2. It'll be a blast I'm sure =) HEH.

As for today, i think i'll go for a swim later on.
Tomorrow’s a Friday and I’ve got a date with my mom.
First things first, a trip to the salon.

It’s time to fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home