Sunday, January 27, 2008

Luckiest kid alive; ME

After the picnic yesterday, i reached home feeling a little warm( And no (th)2, its not the praising habits!HAHA) When i checked my temperature, it was freaking 38 odds. Actually i knew it was coming ! After being stressed throughout the week for results and decison-making of schools and streams, i kinda got a little caught up in that really fun game and just lost myself in it. Not enough sleep and skipping meals are the two most horrible can't-be-missed usuals cause when you actually do, it can cost you your freedom! Like, I MISSED MY SUPERSTARS AND MACARONI MANNNNNNXZXZXZXZXZXZZX.


Whatever it is, feeling low or not, i have to get my ass in esplanade today for one of the last briefing and practice for 31st jan model debut (HAHA model my ass!) But yea, i gotta go for the full dress rehearsal or i will completely miss out on it! OHH, THEY ARE GETTING ME HOT BOOTS, BABY! In my whole life, ive only worn two kinds of them. One when i was five i think and it was for some stupid cute play that i was the "explorer" . Thinking about it, makes me crack up real bad right now. Then the second time was in NZ when i had to use it for my footwear for practically most of the weeks in OPC. I needed them to climb the mountain, WHICH I MANAGED! :D


ANYWAY, I CANT WAIT FOR THE BOOTS SHOPPING! I just hope this fever doesn't come in between me and my career( HAHAHAHA YEA RIGHTTTTTT!) .



okay, i gotta take a short nap first then i gotta go. SEEE YAAAAAAA


OHHH BUT BEFORE I FORGET,

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MY FAVOURITE BROTHER! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home