Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ive been blogging since just now and i just realised many people i know have really been working their ass off. Well, its a good thing they're spending the holidays contructively. I mean, its better than slacking (man, how i despise this word) under void decks mingling with the hooligans, right? So i'm kinda proud with my batch :D
On the contrary, I've not worked from the start of the holidays :D Its not exactly that Im lazy, though thats the most important reason (HAHA), but its more of the fact that i just want to spend the holidays well and you know, to not worry 'bout anything else. I'm not really worrying 'bout the money wise cause my mom hasnt stop my allowance at all. So i guess many people are just looking at job as a step towards their independence or just for the exposure. BUT, I dont understand those jobs that require after-work commitments too. HELLO?! You're taking up a part time kinda thing so dont tell me you still wanna worry bout your job even after your duty hours? Then isnt that the same thing as school? STRESS ? And when school starts, they will start complaining 'bout the arrival of holidays .



Alright, today i made plans for the quiet library in woodlands. It worries me sometimes, there are getting lesser and lesser people in there. The surroundings are no difference to a funeral ,y'know/ OHH WAIT I FORGOT, IT IS THE LIBRARY! HAHAHHA my bad!


Anyway, i just realised that i didn't post up the pictures taken during my cousin's wedding. I was pretty busy .
I just realised i haven't seen them for quite a long time now. I mean, school has started and half of them are working and some serving NS so yea, i kinda missed them! :(
I realised ive been neglecting them since i havent really had much time to spend with them all. If only my and liyana could've joined them for the fireworks. Oh well, we'll find time, i hope. the chalet's coming up tooo. maybe from there then we get to catch up on old times. Oh yea, cant wait for azhar to come back form NS with new horror stories to share! YAYYY
HAHAHAH it freaked me out the other time! :D
Liyana, Azhar, Ira


I loved the suspenders! Maisarah has good taste!!! :DDD

As you can see, there's no place for the 'angkat nikah' ceremony. I dont really know what you call that in english. haaa
Oh, in case you're wondering, this is not the whole family yet. seriously!

Okay, this should be all. I THINK. But if i know better, i dont think so. HAHAHA. yess, i do have a big herd :D
And honestly, i like this picture, no matter how horrendous i looked in here. If you can spot it, then you'll understand ! :D

Izzat, liyana, fauzi, ira

Aren't they the sweetest ?
btw, did you catch deal or no deal yesterday? Did you catch a glimpse of the holders of case no.2 and 10? TOTAL HOTNESSSS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Everytime i look at you, i see more reason for me to leave you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home