Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's just a matter of time now

In that 3 days, i've never felt everrrrrrrr so daring i swear!
That few days of pure goodness, consisting of many confessions, truth/dares, spin the bottles, almost sleepless nights, sweating, laughing, red bulls, sober selves being nowhere near and well, each other's companies which was pretty much the main highlight of the chalet. I really did enjoy myself. Thanks 0812C for making the start of November an awesome one. Most importantly, for helping me make a head start into a new chapter of my life and it's going good so far =)
Not forgetting, a chalet i'll always remember!!! tsk tsk. They will know what I'm talking about. I'm now watching out for some side effects from all those fun.
hehehehehehehehe

To give a vvvvvv visual summary of the chalet, here you go.



0812C!!!=)

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesawwwwwwwwwwwww





THE WOMEN! :)






Ahmad- the guy who claimed he had the killer wink. HAH!
& STOP WITH THE BOXERS! HAHAHA




STARSKY AND AHMAD


KELVIN'S LOOKING REAL SOBER INDEED. HAH!

I love this bee stings many many!




To my gorgeous classmates, i'll upload every single one of the pictures that exist in my camera into shutterfly by tomorrow. So stay tune =)
'til then, i miss you guys!
Rest well and be prepared for the 7th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home