Saturday, September 27, 2008


It's the 27th of September already!
2 days to promos.
About 1 week to freedom once again.
1 day to my dad's arrival.
4 days to raya?

Damn, i swear i've been so engrossed in the current events in my life 'til I lost track of time.

yesterday was technically one of the last days of school as a class, and i'm gonna miss it! It's alright, we're having a class chalet in november and that's something to really look forward to!(:

Promos on Monday. I don't know whether to feel nervous, scared or glad about it? Cause honestly, i havent been studying as hard as i should. I haven't been mugging at all if that's what you call it. I've just been doing little little tutorials here and there. It's not that my morale is low. Well, i shall not dwell on it anymore. Let's just bring the promos and get it over and done with! While there are many existing schools that are already done with theirs, we're only starting! aaaahhhh, why was it pushed back!?

Anyway, as for today, i think i'm gonna do some spring cleaning. hello, have you seen the condition of my closet!? it's like piles on top of another pile and if i were try and make it worse, it'll be the tallest pile of clothes you've EVER seen i swearrrrrrrr. New deals plus old deals plus deals that shouldve been shove aside plus deals that should've been thrown away a LONGLONG time ago are all in it. So i gotta help my mom with the house today before getting some hair drying treatment from my dad tomorrow. YEAP, my dad's coming home TOMORROW. It's just been weird having one less man in the house. Germany must've been really awesome 'til he'd definitely dread to going back tomorrow. But tooo bad, i think we've missed you enough. haha

Anyway, back to friday yesterday. I ended school really early so i had a good afternoon nap. Soon after, i cycled to school to pass some notes and i ended up staying 'til pretty late to chat up with Alina, Jie ling and Starsky. And guess what, i ended up playing basketball with Wena and the rest. HAHAHA.

After having dinner, like the afternoon nap wasn't enough, i completely bummed out for the night. And now i'm wide awake cause i totally got a good 12 hours of sleep! Maybe i'd be so awake today i wouldn't be able to sleep later on. That'd be better anyway * winkswinks* HAHA


Oh, i know you may want to kill me now and now, but i just realised ive never caught Titanic. Yes, you read it correctly, NEVER. I mean, i know how it ended and stuff but i never really got around to actually watching it for myself. That's how pathetic my primary school days was. I definitely didn't like my primary school days. They were so bleak. HAHA. The pathetic days.

Anyway, i was asked to do up this quiz but i guess i kept putting it off. & now, i shall.


1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket ?
I've decided that i really really wish to visit Rome one day! My new future destination.

2. What’s your favourite thing to do?
Shopping?

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
In reality, sometimes yes. But in other times, definitely not, there's more to life than just being wealthy. Hah, did i just say that?!

4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be ?
A degree in accountancy.

5. Things you can’t live without?
My phone (:

6. What are you afraid to lose?
The people I love (:

7. If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do ?
Sorry to break it to you, but even a million bucks isn't gonna be enough cause money will NEVER be enough. So in the meantime, spend it allll away! On clothes, books, food & maybe a new house for myself. HOHO

8. What do you dream of doing in the future ?
I've always wanted to fly away from here and just be independent so an air stewardess would make the cut.

9. What makes you happy ?
Hmmmm, the people in my life now? (:

10. What type of person do you hate the most ?
Hypocrites would be the worst.

11. If you have a super power what would it be?
I'll just be Peter Petrelli so i can have all the powers in the world! =)

12. Would you go for happiness or money ?
If you expect an answer from me in 3 seconds, it'll be MONEY! But since i have all the time in the world to type this out and THINK, i'd go with happiness (:


13. Who do you think is the most important people in your life ?
The people close to me right now. My family, (th)2, superstars, ijc minahs, cousins and hmmmm
(:

14. If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him ?
Yeap, i'd definitely will! Now all say, AWWWWWW ............

15. Who’s the last person who hugged you ?
I shall keep it a secret. hehehehe

16. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now ?
I NEED TO HAVE MY FUN

17. Who are you close to ?
lets see, family, (th)2, superstars, ijc minahs, cousins and well, the people ive been talking to nowadays. heh

18. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him?
hmmmm, yeap probably

19. If you could do one thing all over again what would it be ?
Deciding my route after getting my O level results last year.

20. 7 things that scare you
Rats, Paedophiles, regrets,love,being broke, being a failure, my dad's disapprovals,

21. 7 things that you like/love the most:
Shop, being around the people i love, swimming, reading, movie marathons, photoshoots, sleepovers

22. 7 important things in my room: phone, magazines, dvds, laptop, clothes, bed and myself (:

You know, just realised that if i were to miss someone, i'd dream of the person?
I'm not kidding! Like how i missed my dad, and i dreamt that he came home with an Iphone for me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was supposed to meet these beloved people today but i guess i gotta be home and i already have plans later on too. But i'll see you sooon okay? (:

& these were pictures from the last outing. Man, i miss themmm =)


p.s: There were more than these, but somehow, some of the images went wrong cause my camera was somehow meddled around with. Oops







The two pranksters, you'll see why. haha

Didier of the family. haha

& this is why (:









As gayish as they look, they're still awesome la.

& I'm gonna miss you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home