Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I wasn't in the best of moods to come to school today so i didn't.


I stayed home to watch some stay at home movies from hbo, then headed to school arond the afternoon since the group called for some last minute dry run. Rushed to school and everything was screwed up. The slides, the sound system and my individual presentation. Definitely not a good day. I do appreciate the motivation i got from my friends just now. They tried to cheer me up, whether or not they know the real deal. Hanis and Huda stayed with me in the canteen after school. Had ice cream with Aqila Abu. Then had dinner with Starsky, Raj, Fabian, haja and Jeremiah soon after. Home alone after that was a round two of a not very good day. Thanks for the texts and IMs all those who tried to make my day. Please Nurul, cheer up okay. Let's hope tomorrow's a better day.


Got into a fight with my mom just now. I don't even know what's the topic that's creating the spark in the first place!


& now i can't sleep ):


p.s: I've still yet to blog about my minah's belated birthday on monday.

you taught me how to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home