Saturday, January 26, 2008

I swear yesterday i felt like my stomach was going to fail on me, burst into a million and one pieces and would just scatter all over swensens!

I ATE 'TIL I COULDNT ATE NO MORE !

But yea i had like one of the best meals since like eons agoooo.


MAC 'N' CHEEZZZEEEEEEE PLUS HOT FUDGE ICE CREAM. And the ice cream is so not mac donalds material. Its like sticky and hot and omg, HOTSTUFFMEAL.COM
So, because of our not bad results, my favourite aunt of all time treated us to swensens to anything! Rini and I totally picked up one of the appetizing courses and man, was i aboslutely full! THE AWESOME HOT SUNDAE IS SUCHA SINFULL KICKASS DESSERT.
And when we realised our fringes had grown at a tremendous rate!
And she was telling me, "nice ahhhhhhhh"
Its awesome/
We just adore huh, right rini? :D
Like that wasnt enough, she treated me to a couple of stuff drom diva which was having their season sale. YAYYYYYYY I AM HAPPY NOW.
OH BTW, I WANT TO USE THIS BLOG OPPORTUNITY TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO HELPED ME CHOOSE ON THE STREAM I SHOULD TAKE IN JUNIOR COLLEGE! :D:D
lets seee, i was on the brink of like not applying for any schools at all yesterday cause i couldnt make up my mind on which stream to take in IJC. I was trying to look at things at a more long term perspective and finally, with the help of like all the people i know who had experiences, i managed to FINALLY apply. So thanks kak fil, Abang kiki, kak janah, kak syam and izzah for all those advise! YAYY not only are you guys the smartest people around to get into good jcs, you're all THEEEEE best tooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D
So yea, IJC here i come. I HOPEEEEEEEE
:D
Anyway, ive got a picnic to go to! TAKE CARE ALL.
they say you're not good enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home