Monday, January 21, 2008


i miss those times.



I HAD A PRETTY GREAT WEEKEND! :D
But wait, before i go on about it, O LEVEL RESULTS WILL BE REALESE ON THE 24th, thursday . I dread going back to that school , but oh well, this i gotta make it an exception .
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

SUNDAY.

I had one of the best sundays indeed . first of all, was of course madrasah whereby the superstars would never fail to crack me up! ONE OF THE BEST RECESS EVER. Farihin and seri was too engrossed in using my new phone that they forgot it was the W910i whereby you're able to shake pass the next music/ YESSS, so they were like " why you never buy the new shaker phone?" So i cleared it by, " err IT IS the shaker phone" THEN THEY BOTH RUSHED TO LIYANA FOR MY PHONE. THEY WERE LIKE REALLLYYYYYYYYYYYY! Oh man, the jakons of 2008 . HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH


SO that madr, i went home to B&C ( its bathe and change btw.HAHA) I SWEAR MY SISTER IS THE SLOWEST PERSON TO DRESS UP EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. She reached home still dilly dally and then bathe for like an hour. Then still havent decided on what to wear. So i just grabbed something from the closet and threw it at her. And she was still showing the indifferent attitude so i slammed the door and walked off . She was freakingly driving me up the roof please. And we were already late. I was supposed to reach esplanade like3. And knowing that the time taken from woodlands to esplande wouldnt be a short one, one hour minimum by train, i knew we had to leave at two. in the end, we left at 2 odds and man, was i not in a good mood. I was just not in the mood for games and she can still call herself a student councillor with that late habits/


ANYWAY, she was lucky that the rest of the models were later than us or i would've all my 10 fingers pointing at her! Since it was just the first day of training, we were just being briefed on the event thats gonna take place on the 31st of jan. Oh ya, im blabbing now without explaining the whole situation. Its kinda like a very hot and fun job around. My uncle's opening up this new cafe in esplanade and asked me, my sister and a few others to model on that opening night. We were expected to change 3 outfits in 6 minutes, not that i have any problem with that. honestly, ive had experience in that, trust me. So, my sister and I are the freaking youngest among them all. We stood behind 23s to 27 years old . However, i somehow understood their conversation though and they were really friendly and engaged in a conversation that doesn' require some kind of an age limit. There were ryan, jet and frankzie. And surprisingly, our style managers were two seventeen year olds, Ardi and Mirliana (i think thats her name. oops. i forgot.my bad)
So, after a while of teaching us about THE WALK , i was kinda getting the hang of it. ITS PROJECT RUNWAY MATERIAL EXCUSE ME! I couldnt catch it at first but it was pretty alright later on. SO I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! :D




After the free food which was superb, my uncle suggested we all go for a movie in marina square and it was his treat! Oh man, how i love that awesome word. TREATING. So i got to know mirliana( again, i am totally not sure if its her name i think im wrong!) and Ardi better. They're really funny and very friendly. They're also the WAITERS of the results, just like me :D And frankzie is super friendly and she so totally doesnt act like a23 year old AT ALL. She's like my age when it comes to speaking and fun terms. She's a german girl by the way, here to study. And surprisingly, i could actually talk to her, like REALLY talk. I told her about my recent history topic of O level- Germany and you know, their darkest history and she was very open minded bout it. AND she told me otehr history about germany that was not included in the textbook.


Anyway, we caught 27 dresses and man, its really good! And i paid hmmmmmmmm----------- na dah! :D HAHAHA i know, im good.SOOOOO, the movie is definitely great for ALL WHO LOVES CHICK FLICKS. I LIKE THE STORYLINE. very predictable, yet very enjoyable to watch. its not the kind of movies that you go, " SEE I KNEW IT!" you'll be too distracted with how sweet the whole thing looked! Frankzie and i talked about it after the movies and only then that i realised she was from grey's anatomy. No wonder she looked very familar. Also, being the typical adolescent girls,still, we were oozing about how james marsden was looking cuter than his enchanted sneak . HAHAHA.
Alright, thats pretty much what happened on sunday. From making new friends, to my modelgoingtobe debut(HAHAHA) to free lunch/dinner and movie tickets that i absolutely loved! YAYYYYY I cant wait for next sunday which would be another practice plus the costumes blaa blaa. No matter how outrageous the clothes/ make-up would be, i bet im gonna have a blast by you know, just enjoying myself :D
As you can seee, i'm being absolutely oblivious about the entire results day idea cause i dont wish to further cry and brood over it. Ive been feeling rather worried about it the past couple of weeks as others just kept bringing the subject up so i was rather pulled to elaborate on the awesome results! But right now, knowing the ACTUAL date of it, I'm somehow being overshadowed by my numb feelings. I've absolutely no more comments on it. Well, what's done is done, there's no more turning back and there's nothing else we can do to improve the grades. All we can do now is pray and hope for the best! :D AND I MISS MY CLASS TOOOOOOO.
And my usual after-school-fats-stuffing people, tessa yan and cheryl lee. And my (th)2 of course .
I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOON.


Oh btw, thursday would mark the first time i ever stepped into bishan since like, i dont know, 2 months ago ? HAHAHA I told you i'll keep to that. And i cant wait for tomorrow's movie with farihin! YAYY
:D
And you thought karma wont hit you, but im sad to say itys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home