Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I had a great birthday!:D
Really, i did! Initially i planned for a birthday chalet but i thought it should be saved for my 18th birthday instead, where you know i would officially be legal! :D
Anyway, again , i'm really glad i have a blog. You wanna know why ?!
SO I CAN PERSONALLY NAME ALL THOSE TO WISHED ME! :DDDDD
Alright let me start,
A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU (th)2- Aqila abu ( i absolutely love the bag babe!! THANKS!), cheryl lee and tessa yan, superstars-liyana, farihin, seri and izzah, Rosazlin who dearly dedicated a post to me AWWWW, Naqiuddin HAHAHA, Dharshini who called me at like midnight!,Kak syam, Rini Astika and kak filzah! who sang at the back haha, JACQ,renuka, Obs danial, joe, julia, nigel,esther, denise, nishantini, erina, kelly ann, syahirah, renice, sarah and family, ALYA BATRISHA HAHA, ivan, kak dian, farhan, jiwa rentak guy hahha, Afiq the ever so full of himself!, Amir my childhood boyfriend! HAHAHA, Joash, gillian, raihan, venetia, april,ogy, my other family members and cousins( alot of you all laa!) and the anonymous people on tag board- dont worry i respect your privacy! :D
SO THANK YOUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!:DDDDD
28th january 2008
I thought the day started out real badddd. I woke up real late and i didn't have any key to get out of the house so i had to wait for my brother to get home so i can head out.
I met Aqila in the afternoon and headed to play pool first. Omg, we're both suckers at this, really! At least when we started out that is. But yea, soon we got the hang of it i guess. And we were the only two that was laughing our ass off at some stupid stuff we did. HAHAHA The rest were full of concentration that we were somehow seen as the inferior ones. HAHA.


And then , when our confidence level hit the peak!

And when we got unlucky! HAHAHA
So after the game of snooker, we went to pizza hut for lunch and oh man, IT WAS DEFINITELY GOOOOOOOOD AND VERY VERY ABSOLUTELY FILLING! So to know the ending of secondary school has already came and gone, we talked about how everything was just gonna be missed! Oh yes, from 4 truth's fun in class to 4 peace stupid tactics. HAHHA I recalled those times as though they were yesterday .AWWWWW I WILL THEM!

And yes, that is Aqila Abu.

And then we headed to pull and bear and boy, was it love at first sight for me and the high waisted shorts! :DDD
This is my (th)2 buddy! Its a good thing tessa and cheryl couldn't join us or..... HAHAHAHA
Only (th)2 people will know whyyyy. RIGHT GIRLS? :DD
i told you we love mannequins! :DD
And that's the ads for gelatismo. THE ICE CREAM WAS GOOOOOD! :D
29th January 2008/
I met farihin in bishan since ang mo kio eng wah didn't stare the movie we wanted. SO ANYWAY , THE HOUSE WAS FREAKING GOOOOOD! :D Its definitely better than body#19, really! The storyline was understandable! HAHA At least its a little less complicating than body 19. BUT YEAH, GO CATCH IT ALL YOU HORROR FLICKS! Oh, the suspense was killing me til i had the popcorns thrown out of the basket when a figure shockingly turned out in front of the screen!!! :D:D FARIHIN TOTALLY SAW EVERYTHING!!!!
By the way, the train ride was good and the walk home was great til i JUST HAD to turnand head to the library. HAHAHAHAHA . At least everything turned out pretty well for me.
Right girls?
I like life, don't you? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home