Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy halloween, baby! =)

I scare myself sometimes. HAH!

It's been a pretty good friday night though my initial plans were rescheduled to next friday instead. I guess my free caramel frappe have to be saved for the best time right? hahaha.

Still, I met my friday night woman plus my 3 for 10 partner and i had a pretty good night with them! We were totally walking around and chillaxing in town as usual, just watching the halloween party going on in town. Some were dressed in completely ridiculous shits, some looked like effing strippers while most were just aiming to look all pretty in them. haha well, that's the fun of it isn't it? To be noticed all around. We ended up laughing at some though since they were almost impossible to not notice!

We had our own party going on though, known as HEAVEN-loween party. GET IT!?
hahahahahahhaaa
man, we crack ourselves up.

It's funny how some people can actually pull off the entire day right, while some were just walking around like aimless zombies. haha, i think we were some of them! HAHA


yes yes, he's pretty hot.



We saw 70% sale, you wouldn't guess where it was coming from! HEHHHH


Trick or treat =)
uh huhhhhh


I still think my phone's hot despite the unbelievably effed up condition it's in.


NUJACHE!




ooooooooooooh, damn that's hot! HAHAHA
Woah, what a week it has been. The night was exactly what i needed to just calm and at the same time, release myself. Many things have happened in just this 7 days. It's not even 7 days yet and I've already been through so much. I'm still shock over what have happened recently but even when i tried to fix things, I'm not supported to do so. Maybe it's meant to be this way.

Tomorrow's a Saturday!!!!!!!!
Flea market and I get to meet my God grandfather once again. man, i've missed him!
Tomorrow will be a better day, i hope.
Please God, slow down the events in my life.


If that's what you want, i'll respect that then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home