Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GP AND MALAY DOWN, 4 more to go!(:

Wanna hear a paradox? General paper was like difficultly okay. The passage was hell tough but somehow, I kinda managed to finish the questions, actually understanding them. HAH, my brain works in the weirdest manner! Mother tongue was actually tricky too. And come on, no matter how useless your malay is ( like EHEMMMMM! haha) , WHO FAILS MALAY!? But don't speak too soon Nurul, you may be the first.

WOAH, It's already the end of Ramadhan. Can you believe how fast time flies now?! I'm not just exaggerating this, it's an unbelievable reality that's impossible to ignore. It's already Syawal! I gotta admit, i don't think i made full use of the Ramadhan month, but I'll try to make it up for it with the next one next year, i promise!(:


TOMORROW'S HARI RAYA!

Best still, my dad's back and performing the terawih as a family again felt so good last night. I've never felt so bonded with a group of people before, really. i think i have the best family anyone could ever ask for and i'm so proud of it. Anyway, after the last terawih yesterday, we hurried off to Geylang! YESSA, dendeng was on the rolllllllllllll. I bought another outfit for the festive season and damn, it looked freakin' good. Yesterday was jampacked, everywhere. The bazaar was in chaos, both the food and the clothing section brought about the kind of atmosphere that will have you laughing, annoyed and really high all at the same time! My sister and I were continuous laughing over the number of multi coloured skinnys and screwed up coloured hair yesterday. Alright come on, the sight of it is really dsiturbing anyway. So might as well make full use of the visual images we see around us right? HEH. Damn, what bitches we are. tsktsk


Somehow, my whole family were in high spirits since my dad's arrival. & I'm actually loving this. Believe it or not, even my sister and I have not been fighting AT ALL these few days. Oh come on, that's certainly something to be applauding about! Fyi, the two of us represents a cat and a dog each i tell you. & this whole recent been-on-each-other's-good-sides is pretty refreshing. Still, i miss the bickerings! Duh, that's what sisters do anyway. haha


Woah, now my dad's back, i still miss the two that's still not here! hahaha come back soon both of you! (:







MID COURSE WILL END I TELL YOU. Doubts? i'll always have it. But then again, if a miracle is suppose to happen, it'll happen.
Alright, since i have a blog and i don't think i sent ALL my friends the text.

So here goes, with the arrival of Syawal, i'd like to take this opportunity to send you, friends and readers the best Hari raya wishes. i'd like to arrange all my ten fingers and ten toes to ask for the most sincere forgiveness from every single one of you. If all these time, any part of my posts were to have affected you in a bad way, I'm sincerely sorry for it (: So as for tomorrow, let's all dress you gorgeous and handsome people!(:
It's time to colour up the world tomorrow.



& to those overseas, have good raya too! COME BACK SOON, YOU'RE MISSED!(:

Yours truly,

The one thing that will always have me forming tear drops would always be the morning takbir raya, i'm sure it wouldn't be any different this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home