Saturday, October 18, 2008






Friday night was awesome especially the part with my Cheryl minah which was really good catching up time and planning for the event the very next day! Then town was packed with our people * winks winks* haha. I swear the mud pie mc flurry from macs was one hell of a heaven treat! Despite my uninviting and effing cough and flu, i still enjoyed every drop of it! heh. So don't blame me if you happen to hear my ever so sexy David Cook's voice!

Besides that, we were walking around town hunting for jobs! Not her i mean. I actually got that forever 21 spot but i can't ditch school for it or can I ? HMMMMMMM
I'll think about it!

Anyway, we were contemplating on the outfits for the wedding today! I was kinda fickle minded still so i met Rini later on to raid her closet too. Then, i was torn between choices.
That's how stressing the world of fashion is.

Now, i can't wait for today and tonight! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home