Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If that's how it's supposed to be

Sunday

Aqila and I met Rosazlin Rosli, the babe we haven't seen since September if i weren't mistaken. We had tons to catch up on, with her life in SA and ours in IJ. We chatted and spilled and talked and lashed out almost everything that have been happening since the last meet up and man, did we spend the evening away with them! It's funny how time flies real fast considering the fact that we've just finished our Os last year and now moving on to the killer As next year. Tell me, is it really just me or have time been moving forward like the speed of light?

Oh well, that's life.

We had many questions and answers about life too during the meet up. I think now that our life's on the full swing, it's about time we reflect about every decision we make in life or even the ones that we're about to make. They're essential to abide the entire motive of carrying on with life

Alrighty, that was deep! I'm not a cheesy girl okay! ( right, ahmad? haha)

We told Ros, " We do ugly faces kk!" BUT LOOK AT HER!

So to get back at her!




Aqila, Nurul, Rosazlin =)





I want to blog about the 0812C outing in East coast park but i figured i shall just wait for all the pictures to be sent to me first. Anywhos, Happy birthday Bee stings, Raj and Heesang!=)

Tuesday today was mostly a gossip girl day for me. Met Ravin in wheelocks starbucks to get some 90210 episodes from him. Was supposed to pop by on the guys' shopping outing; Ahmad, Raj, starsky and their friend, joel but i guess i gotta rush home. I need to start being a good kid around the house now before things start getting outta hand.
I will be a good daughter from now on okay. I promise i'll try =)

Now i'm planning tuesday's event with Rinny.
I hope we'll make it there.
Right Rinny?!??!

memories will be memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home